Writers - Can you please come out of Ruhi loop?

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

No one literally no one I came across is enjoying her presence on the screen the way they are showing.

please let me know or correct me if you know from other platform that  people are enjoying Ruhi and this triangle scenes.

So many stories that can be explored, there is a whole big issue if what happened to Abhir and how Gienkas messed it up but no here we are stuck with cringe scenes and story of a characterless overly dressed caked on PL ( or FL I don’t know what they want) and a confused soul ML.

At this point I am so irritated that I want these Armaan and Ruhi to be wiped out from the serial. I enjoy Dadi’s scenes more than their. I want to enjoy Abhira’s scenes, but can’t even do that because these two pathetic soulmates will be hanging around her all the time. I just look forward to scenes where it will be just Abhira and others. Seriously!!!

And I am asking my mind if their offscreen interviews are also affecting me. Or it might be the other way. They are irritating me so much onscreen that I don’t enjoy anything about them.

Makers you are really testing our patience.

Edited by leafy2022 - 1 months ago