Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

the best part of that is ruhi even tells dadisa that it wasn't abhira's fault either and still dadisa doesn't listen. nothing can be done about dadisa lol.

Uska ego ko abhira na kafi choot pochaya hei na esliye b aise bhokla gayi hei.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

After all the tamasha, a calmer episode today …this is a different Armaan we are now seeing ..not just the face ..he is able to put his point across more forcefully ..packs more of a punch..even with Abhira, he is able to silence her where he feels speaking will be detrimental to her and the situation..I like the equation he is currently sharing with Vidhya even ..and he feels like the protective older brother whom the cousins can rely on ..this feels far more real than the way they used to write his character earlier ..Armaan did not walk into the Poddar mansion a day or two ago ..his scars are old and have largely healed ..he is a confident man capable of dealing with situations .:.the fact that Vidya thought of him first for Ruhi shows they do have an equation ..he may not be the apple of his Dadi’s eye but he doesn’t have to constantly worry about being thrown out of the house any minute ..the complexities of the equations should have been written more subtly and not as in your face as they wrote it….so yes, this Armaan feels like a whole new person ..there is a fresh vibe to him, a fresh energy and I am liking it..even in their little fights, there is a freshness because of the clear difference in age and maturity ..:it enhances their equation …Sam was lovely like always ..loved her interactions with Rohit and Vidya ..the chemistry is brewing between Armaan and Abhira ..you can feel it ..doesn’t feel forced but rather organic ..I am looking forward to seeing more romance but maybe it will take a little longer ::my problem is only with Ruhi ..she is coming across as a petulant kid right now ..I am not sure if I should hate her or just feel sorry for her .:I wish they had kept this equation from the start ..because Rishta wasn’t about hating any character ..at least Season 1 wasn’t ..!

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

After all the tamasha, a calmer episode today …this is a different Armaan we are now seeing ..not just the face ..he is able to put his point across more forcefully ..packs more of a punch..even with Abhira, he is able to silence her where he feels speaking will be detrimental to her and the situation..I like the equation he is currently sharing with Vidhya even ..and he feels like the protective older brother whom the cousins can rely on ..this feels far more real than the way they used to write his character earlier ..Armaan did not walk into the Poddar mansion a day or two ago ..his scars are old and have largely healed ..he is a confident man capable of dealing with situations .:.the fact that Vidya thought of him first for Ruhi shows they do have an equation ..he may not be the apple of his Dadi’s eye but he doesn’t have to constantly worry about being thrown out of the house any minute ..the complexities of the equations should have been written more subtly and not as in your face as they wrote it….so yes, this Armaan feels like a whole new person ..there is a fresh vibe to him, a fresh energy and I am liking it..even in their little fights, there is a freshness because of the clear difference in age and maturity ..:it enhances their equation …Sam was lovely like always ..loved her interactions with Rohit and Vidya ..the chemistry is brewing between Armaan and Abhira ..you can feel it ..doesn’t feel forced but rather organic ..I am looking forward to seeing more romance but maybe it will take a little longer ::my problem is only with Ruhi ..she is coming across as a petulant kid right now ..I am not sure if I should hate her or just feel sorry for her .:I wish they had kept this equation from the start ..because Rishta wasn’t about hating any character ..at least Season 1 wasn’t ..!

Feeling sorry for Rooh-i, no way. She brought this upon herself, and I blame her upbringing for it. Only Goenkas can create weak, pathetic, pile-on wimps out of their children. Fortunately, Naira was raised by Akshara, Kartik had more Manish than Swarna, and their kids, Akshara and Kairav, turned out pretty okay. 

Sirat and her lot are the infestation the Goenkas could not avoid. Even though Sirat was a stronger character, her seeds aren't. They just pile on people. She created needy leeches in the name of children, always creating a mess in others' lives, not just their own.

Yeh rishta was never about the families turning on each other and plotting to take each other down. The outsiders were always villains, and the main leads jacked them. Familial toxicity started with the Birlas in S3, which was, to date, the most horrible, hypocritical, and bullshit family. Even the good people were bad news. They would do anything to take each other down.

Goenkas and Poddars are saints compared to them. At least people in the families love each other. There is some warmth. Flipmasters to dono hi hai. Uska kuch nahi ho sakta.

Matarani chowki upcoming scene ruhi kept artiplate infront of mata with ar I think they did arti together for sometime according to saas bahu aur saazish 

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Just saw the new article. Popular, unpopular I don’t know but Abhira falling first is a recipe for disaster. I wanted Armaan to fall in love first 

Yes of course I don’t want her to fall in love with him .. get attracted to him .. flirt with him chalta hai .. but abhi jaisa armaan banaya hai ..he won’t fall for abhira right now .. abhi rabba vey me thoda time hai 
If Abhira falls for him she will soon know .. that he and Ruhi had a past … abhi funny part is Ruhi n Armaan are giving sibling vibes 😂😂😂.. she is looking like a spoilt younger sister 

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Best was rasagulla scene. I don't invest beyond a point nowadays but I squealed at that gesture. Armaan bringing and directly giving to his wifey.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Mujhe is secne mein jo hasi aayi na. If this was old Ruhaan, we would've seen them staring at each other with some romantic or heartbroken song stupid shit, and the scene would've dragged on for ten minutes with them eyelocking. So, I was expecting the same Ruhi to fall into his arms, and then they would have an eye lock or something. But no, New Armaan sa, doesn't give a damn about  Ruhi's existence 😭🤣😭🤣

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Just saw the new article. Popular, unpopular I don’t know but Abhira falling first is a recipe for disaster. I wanted Armaan to fall in love first 

Yahaan popular, unpopular se kisi ko farq na pade hai. Hum sab gaye chulhe pe, Shahi saaheb shahi cheeze dikhayenge. smiley37There is no recipe here, only mystery boxsmiley37Abhira's Kuch Kuch Hota Hai moments aren't too far away, just saying.smiley36

Chahti to main bhi thi ki banda pehle pyaar me gire, like S2 and S3. But this time its reverse, in my opinion. I don't know why, but it's like they are reversing all mistakes made in S3 in S4. Jo sab galat kiya Akshara ke saath, woh sab yahaan rubber se erase karne nikal pade hai with Abhira. And Aarohi ne jo kabada kiya in S3, uska khunnas Rooh-i se nikal rahe hai.

The only thing I am sure about is unlike Abhimanyu, Armaan is no doctor, but he surely has a healthy family and a healthy perspective on relationships. Yes, martyr complex is something I don't agree with in any of the characters.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Redflag

Og Armaan stans ke wish thi ki Abhira Armaan ke pyaar mein pehle pade aur makers ne unki wish puri kardi per Abhira new Armaan ke pyaar mein padegi smiley37

Main bhi iss Armaan ke pyaar me pad gayi .. Rabba Vey rabba vey