Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Ruhi bhabhi look much less scary now. smiley36 May be because of the toned down makeup and not wearing that highly artificial lens. She looked far less creepy today while spying on AbhiMaan than earlier one.

janecastle thumbnail

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Armaan babu is locking up gates at night in fear of his wife running away smiley36 

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i just realized in the clip you can see ruhi was smiling and her hand was slightly extended out because she thought armaan was going to give her the bowl which is why she was even more disappointed. wow the writers are really showing what the fans wanted in the first place. love it. garvita is killing it as ruhi btw!

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

She made a good point 

janecastle thumbnail

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

I'm really liking Abhira, Vidya and Manisha's bonding. I know they can make Vidya flip at any time. So I'll take this one day at a time. I just hope they'll keep Abhira-Manisha bond the same. They are really cute. Manisha chachi is same vibe as Abhira. Today she was trying to cover Aryan and Kiara's eyes while Armaan was making Abhira wear the earring. Chachiji this was nothing. Aage kya kya dekhne ko milenge. smiley36

Originally posted by: janecastle

I'm really liking Abhira, Vidya and Manisha's bonding. I know they can make Vidya flip at any time. So I'll take this one day at a time. I just hope they'll keep Abhira-Manisha bond the same. They are really cute. Manisha chachi is same vibe as Abhira. Today she was trying to cover Aryan and Kiara's eyes while Armaan was making Abhira wear the earring. Chachiji this was nothing. Aage kya kya dekhne ko milenge. smiley36

She always does this.. Even when abhira returned home after yuvraj fiasco, when armaan carried her in his arms and went inside she ran to hide their eyes 🥰🥰

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i just realized in the clip you can see ruhi was smiling and her hand was slightly extended out because she thought armaan was going to give her the bowl which is why she was even more disappointed. wow the writers are really showing what the fans wanted in the first place. love it. garvita is killing it as ruhi btw!

Rooh-i hai ya Shaikh Chilli

Din-dahade sapne dekhti hai; delulu hota hai isko

Iske therapist ka license cancel karwao. 

Kaahe ka better feel kar rahi hai. Khisiyani billi khamba noch rahi hai; sorry gardan noch rahi hai

Kya faltu me iski badhai karti hai Kaveri buddhan

Dono hi faltu hai, koi backbone nahi hai. Aaye bade Abhira me kami nikalne wale

Dev sir ka role khatam ho gaya kya?? Abhira waise hi firm nahi jaati thi ab chatu ne bhi jaana chod diya, toh sir kya karenge ab show mein 🤷‍♀️

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Those two remember Kavu and Vivi smiley37smiley37

Dadisa is a freaking hater and sore loser 

and jealous, cause Abhira has her Vivi smiley37

I want wanna see how will this kv say to ruhi don't go near ab and vice versa when she knows they are sisters.