Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

They kept delaying tracks because of the offscreen equations. Now with change in actors, they are trying to build a bank of memories for Abhira to recall. While it might seem logical to them, they are ignoring the fact the audience is losing patience. They cannot keep shoving more of Armaan and Ruhi down our throats. The actor change has not impacted TRP based on the breakdown but the stale plot and obsession with the triangle is pulling them down. Hope they wake up while there’s still time. I think Abhira and Armaan are end game, or else we would not be seeing the perceptible shift in Armaan’s behaviour. He is curt more often than not when he senses Ruhi being too pushy and kind or nice at other times. There is not an iota of romance. The actor has clearly been given a brief. Personally speaking, I just want them to fast forward to the revelation now. This is getting tiring and annoying, watching deluded Ruhi. 

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://twitter.com/a_sleepyy_head/status/1776209143545876801?t=XGZfugpaoQ6sEM2G-Yanpg&s=19

Looks like makers will keep showing these jeth Bhabhi scene aur phir ek dramatic promo aayega about revelation.

No shade to Jhanak I like the fl there. But why Jhanak have chokehold on trp what kind of trp audience getting sadistic pleasure watching a poor FL getting so badly mentally abused everyday. Like I can't fl condition is so bad and ML is useless coward there , like I- 💀

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its disappointing to see the lack of attention to detail. Kabhi "Abhira", kabhi "Abheera". Its like audience keenly observes everything but actors, crew aren't too observant and dont care for details. Most of the time actors own phone is used in shoot. So if he's saving a contact with the name , it would be good if he cared to ask what the spelling is. And why dont directors, assistants notice these things.  Kitna time lagta to notice it and fix the spelling. So its likely no one even cared to notice the spelling. 

They all seem to enjoy and easily tolerate mediocrity in their work. Paycheck milein, telecast chala jaye. Bass. One day output may be good but overall they are all kaam chalaoing. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Its disappointing to see the lack of attention to detail. Kabhi "Abhira", kabhi "Abheera". Its like audience keenly observes everything but actors, crew aren't too observant and dont care for details. Most of the time actors own phone is used in shoot. So if he's saving a contact with the name , it would be good if he cared to ask what the spelling is. And why dont directors, assistants notice these things.  Kitna time lagta to notice it and fix the spelling. So its likely no one even cared to notice the spelling. 

They all seem to enjoy and easily tolerate mediocrity in their work. Paycheck milein, telecast chala jaye. Bass. One day output may be good but overall they are all kaam chalaoing. 

You are setting yourself up for disappointment if you expect continuity, attention to detail in ITV. It never happened and it's never going to happen. The show comes every day on screen, they don't care about these things. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rohit doesn't give heart eyes like Sheh 

But unfortunately he is giving mixed signals to Ruhi. 

One day he is curt, next day he is panicking about Ruhi to go save her and spends all day consoling her without even answering a phone call or calling someone else for help. Why was he frantically searching for Ruhi in the first place. Why cant he ever delegate Ruhi issues to someone else. 

Instead of telling Ruhi to mind her business and not question him about his equation with Abhira, or about why she's always stalking/eveasdropping what happens between him and Abhira , he justifies himself and says  - "how can you doubt my intentions". That is the type of response you'd give your gf or wife if she questioned your closeness with another woman. When you are questioned by your ex about why you are close to another woman - the response should be- STFU, its not your business. He doesn't seem to be affected by how shes always so clued in to every interaction he has with Abhira. Thats creepy. 

Moreover he is also completely unaffected by teasing of him-Abhira - not even to reflect on his actions and consider that he may be leading Abhira on if everyone is now seeing love and romance between them which according to him aren't there. 

So he's giving wrong impression to both women. 

Its infuriating to see that. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Pinecone

This show's makers are super lazy. They put the least effort to details, continuity everything. And why won't they.. even with such crap writing and direction, they are still getting trp. It is like, do the bare minimum and reap maximun profit. Only when they stop getting trp, they'll wake up and actually start paying attention to their show.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

You are setting yourself up for disappointment if you expect continuity, attention to detail in ITV. It never happened and it's never going to happen. The show comes every day on screen, they don't care about these things. 

True. But its just sad. This is their profession. Yet they are celebrating mediocrity. 

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

ITV shows are not watched for leads. People watch a show because it is something to pass time with for the most part, the channel and the time slot matter and the story needs to be reasonably engaging. So if actors or their fans imagine that they can change the fate of an ITV show, they’re in for a rude shock. All this chemistry only matters to the online audience who are not worth much more than the social buzz they generate. They are not the real deal. Rishta makers better pull their socks and deliver engaging content and not more of the same they’ve been dishing out for weeks now !

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

They kept delaying tracks because of the offscreen equations. Now with change in actors, they are trying to build a bank of memories for Abhira to recall. While it might seem logical to them, they are ignoring the fact the audience is losing patience. They cannot keep shoving more of Armaan and Ruhi down our throats. The actor change has not impacted TRP based on the breakdown but the stale plot and obsession with the triangle is pulling them down. Hope they wake up while there’s still time. I think Abhira and Armaan are end game, or else we would not be seeing the perceptible shift in Armaan’s behaviour. He is curt more often than not when he senses Ruhi being too pushy and kind or nice at other times. There is not an iota of romance. The actor has clearly been given a brief. Personally speaking, I just want them to fast forward to the revelation now. This is getting tiring and annoying, watching deluded Ruhi. 

Truly agree with this. I think trp ratings drop further they should just Fastrack this track and reveal a big promo regarding this. Then they need to write a proper armaan redemption track. This could fetch proper numbers. They need to get out of their obsession for this triangle now. The purpose of this triangle is done 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I have always felt this but didn't want AbhiMaan fans to feel bad because even I m kind of fond of abhimaan (though I do want abhira to leave, because he has too much baggage and will break her badly)

Armaan thinks Abhira's,s mother died because of him, so he considers himself as Abhira's parentsmiley36 arey pendulum Bhai, uske mummy papa ka naam Akshnav hai, Not Khadoosmaansmiley39

He is very protective of her and considers himself her mumma hen fiercely protecting her chickens

smiley36smiley36smiley36

You won't hurt my feelings but it's fact, and Armaan, said it 

himself that he's everything to Abhira. 

We tend to forget Abhira isn't just young at heart she's very young

and married to a man almost 10 or more years her senior. We got a glimpse of young Abhira from Mussoorie, during the Holi episodes

Telling Armaan to come have fun cause she enjoys life. Even her

drunken state telling Ruhi that's she young and tired of living with 

this burden of carrying the secret of she and Armaan marriage. 

Abhira had to grow faster then necessary, mother murder, living

with a big family and being dislike to being loved by some and just 

finding your way takes a toll. 

I had a problem with the bts scene of her on his lap, cause I want Abhira to stay away from Armaan, but not because I find it childish. smiley36  

This is Abhimaan dynamics and the haq they have for each other. To 

pull each other ears, smack the other oh the head, and the nok jhok 

it's their thing, and if the need calls for it to be mature and act like bada bhau, she step up to the plate and I love that balance.