Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 25th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Ig Pratiskha looked the part of a dumb selfish girl. Lol. 

This one looks overly evil towards Abhira. 

I dunno if she'll pull off the sisterly bond aspect which is in the background. 

I don't think Garvita and Rohit were given a brief of prior episodes. Hopefully they will be told 🙈

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Aarohi (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

You spoke my mind. I know we will be in minority. The hero looks very handsome but for me he was not able to portray Armaan at all. He was trying to hard and will need some time himself. He is also keeping his mouth open most of the times which is not really showing him as a suave lawyer either. Sorry but that is how it was for me.And the sad thing is I am now missing the beauty queen too. Both the actors will take time to get into the skin of the character. Rohit did mention that he did not get time to know much abt the character so understandable. But for us fans it will be a bit of time to get the Armaan we love. Some of the forum members were saying that producer took a big gamble for this cast change when ipl itself is impacting the trp but I wanted to say this ia perhaps the best time for cast change. If there is any trp drop due to cast change it will be masked by the trp drop due to ipl. By the time the cast picks up, ipl will end and all will be back to normal I hope.

Not minority. Most of us feel that, he was not able to portray the intricacies of armaan. But actor acha hai, let's give him time 

hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I didn’t even watch this show regularly so I’m not saying this as a fan of Sheh and it’s not like Rohit is a bad actor, but he just isn’t “Armaan”. Unfortunately I don’t think I can get used to this. Sheh’s eyes were very playful and this new Armaan seems dull. smiley19 I had high expectations.. now I’m not v sure. To me, he looks like Abhira’s elder brother.

As for Ruhi, this new one gives off negative vibes and I can’t see her as Abhira’s sister. Even though Pratiksha’s acting was bad, she didn’t give off negative energy. 

Also in the precap, Rohit’s dialogue delivery seems off? He didn’t sound panicked like he should’ve had, I feel we were too harsh on Sheh now smiley36

Edited by hobbit - 2 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hobbit

and he’s not wearing those hideous glasses!! smiley27

that was a relief for me too smiley37

Team Aarohi (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ig Pratiskha looked the part of a dumb selfish girl. Lol. 

This one looks overly evil towards Abhira. 

I dunno if she'll pull off the sisterly bond aspect which is in the background. 

I don't think Garvita and Rohit were given a brief of prior episodes. Hopefully they will be told 🙈

I guess then it's the characterization which is why aise lag rha hai mujhe. This roohi is thoda evil. Previous roohi was dumb, doormat, stupid, lusty towards Jeth, but she wasn't evil towards abhira, somewhere she used to kind of care for her, just that she was stupid & jealous because of her feelings for Armaan 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Wigwalia Swarna Cruella 

Stfu GIF - Stfu GIFs

That's how I feel every time she wants to start her 

Abhira jab, your stupid granddaughter is responsible 

for her own mess not Abhira. 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 months ago
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Grrrrrr.... not leads but Ab Ru are tallismiley39 And Armaan has to handle situation bcuz of bothsmiley29 one is about to tell One year deal secret and another one soulmate's secretsmiley39smiley37 In either cases band Armaan ki hi bajegismiley37 this guy is always in a messsmiley37smiley37 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbara12

I agree. He’s acting like he doesn’t know who Abhira is

I know its his first episode but c'mon he's a professional actor and experienced at that. Have they not given him a brief of what the equation is and story  so far is. The bts yellow outfit pics looked so good. So I was very let down by his lack of emotions today. I'm not happy with how it turned out. 

Maybe too soon. But i wanted him to hit the ground running and not take 50-100 episodes to find his jam. 

He was giving fond smile looking at Ruhi instead of Abhira. UGH

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Thanks for sharing it again. I was cheering when this was aired. Or probably it is just Holi mood today smiley36

Team Aarohi (Gen 3)

Aaj ka episode skip kardo Jin logo ne nhi dekha hai. There is no continuation from yesterday's epi. Kal se dekhna. Aaj kuch zyada nhi hua , introduction scene tha, thandai competition, etc.