Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

okay, what a week! slow ta but I loved the FBs, Ankita & Anu moments, State VS Mehta finally out (Maybe yahin ta joh writer ne bola, pâta nahin)...And who is this Simon Sahiba? Raghav is so weak toh leh liya councilsmiley21 How cheap but fair enough

I loved that precap Akshat a witness I said this once I don't know if you guys remember but I love this...

Plus love Virat's attitude yahin chahiye but he is still a buddu.

We cannot tell that she said rubbish about eps 27th but not what some expected about Anu & Virat

Lol I am ok with virat being budu as long as he stops 2 things one listening to ankita and 2 trusting people smiley37 i loved his attitude this week. As a leader he is top notch.

Lmao yes episode 27 was a bomb but not what we hoped for so i am annoyed 🤣

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

What are ur predictions for the future episodes? I feel akshat choosing friendship over her, she will end her relationship with akshat and later in court he will be proven to be part of prashant secret team. Anu will be heartbroken and slowly anuvir will happen again bc my boy virat will be there for her in her lowest

As I said on my story, I would love first the tub khand to happen before him becoming Witness. Unless the promo is ahead of Time 🤔

I also wish something to happen with the case and Anu to breakdown and Virat to Come to rescue (I'll refer to it on my part 9)...Waise Can a prosecutor get help from another lawyer? Since I don't know anything about the law field.

Waise precap Can mislead a bit I've noticed.

So just like you kuch hojaye with this case. Anu was awkward in front of that Simon Sahiba jaise Dada ka purani GF hai...It felt she was disarmed and I felt she will loose the case Pata nahin kyun...Virat waise was assisting behind on the precap let's see if he will let his ego aside and do something. But as we thought Anu & Ashat relationship depends on how the case will turn out...😏

Akshat witnessing hmm maybe she take the decision to not let them win only... anything Can happen honestly and I want to be surprised 😅 Dekhte hai

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Lol I am ok with virat being budu as long as he stops 2 things one listening to ankita and 2 trusting people smiley37 i loved his attitude this week. As a leader he is top notch.

Lmao yes episode 27 was a bomb but not what we hoped for so i am annoyed 🤣

Haan attitude on point I loved it espe jab ghar aya...I'm being mature about it🤣🤣🤣

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Haan attitude on point I loved it espe jab ghar aya...I'm being mature about it🤣🤣🤣

I feel he said that to please himself smiley37 andar hi andar iska dimag kuch aur bol raha hoga smiley37 coz his I cba about u girl attitude was point on but seing the scene where he asked her to leave akshat or even the promo he deffo aint over anu smiley37
Pyaarasam thumbnail

I feel he said that to please himself smiley37 andar hi andar iska dimag kuch aur bol raha hoga smiley37 coz his I cba about u girl attitude was point on but seing the scene where he asked her to leave akshat or even the promo he deffo aint over anu smiley37

Wahi toh Bade aye mature dekha ne 🤣🤣 He won't leave her until last breath. Jab tak Anu nahin milegi woh chodhenge nahin but he should give Space yaar. But After what Anu is about to do woh kahan jayenge help toh karenge hi.

I was laughing honestly.

priya185 thumbnail

Jenny commented on this reel https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5spmDQAYqB/?igsh=MTIyeDk3dWh4dnozaA== she called him adorable and wishes Jankee happy birthday

priya185 thumbnail

sorry just saw this now was out all weekend busy with loads of different stuff and just now finally went through all threads after coming back feom the food mela and my dance performance. Hope u had fun at the party ❤️

thanks Vedi I enjoyed with my friends. I hope the mela was good. Which song(s) did you dance on?

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Wahi toh Bade aye mature dekha ne 🤣🤣 He won't leave her until last breath. Jab tak Anu nahin milegi woh chodhenge nahin but he should give Space yaar. But After what Anu is about to do woh kahan jayenge help toh karenge hi.

I was laughing honestly.

he is mature on surface level deep down naaa smiley37 bacha hai smiley37 manmani karega until he gets what he wants. He should give space but these two are weird. If she wants space woh deta nahi jab surface level par deta hai she is confused why he dont wanna talk smiley37 it was so evident this week when once at her home and once in court he didnt wanna talk but she did. smiley37 they are two peas in a pod smiley36
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

thanks Vedi I enjoyed with my friends. I hope the mela was good. Which song(s) did you dance on?

Yeah mela was good had some nice ragda pattice and puran poli smiley27

I did on medly of sher khul gaye, teri baton mein ujhla, show me the thumka and what jhumka

priya185 thumbnail

Yeah mela was good had some nice ragda pattice and puran poli smiley27

I did on medly of sher khul gaye, teri baton mein ujhla, show me the thumka and what jhumka

all the lovely latest party songs

I had kheer, dahi vada, pancakes and nutella strawberry at the temple today (special menu)