Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

waise now I am gettin hungry reading their menu smiley37 and I dont even think i ever had all of these dishes. maybe some smiley37

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

yeah it seems so. Mostly though it seems ordered smiley37 which surprises me coz in CM he was so much into diet i saw his IV where he listed breakfast lunch dinner and i was like baap re. Cut to now where he is eating all this smiley37Haan i saw that video. IG all know wahi sleeps shirtless even RD has said that smiley37

Lmao I need to control. Mom dad brought mithai from india so since 2 days I am eating that smiley44

Haan wahi drinks diet coke only now smiley37 Pepsi seems more of a delhi thing to me. smiley37

Haan Wahi has really changed. from goofy wahi toh more professional and serious wala banda. smiley36

I know I was just telling my friend during CM wahi was eating different. I don’t remember him feeding the cast and crew. When he’s with Jenny he’s feeding her everyday when they shooting (during dmg & avon ad shoot too) jen was saying her mom doesn’t have to send food for her bc he feeds her everyday lol 😂 and now others are pitching in too. The other day joys posted pictures too, every one brought something. Jenny moms send Halwa.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I know I was just telling my friend during CM wahi was eating different. I don’t remember him feeding the cast and crew. When he’s with Jenny he’s feeding her everyday when they shooting (during dmg & avon ad shoot too) jen was saying her mom doesn’t have to send food for her bc he feeds her everyday lol 😂 and now others are pitching in too. The other day joys posted pictures too, every one brought something. Jenny moms send Halwa.

maybe he finally realized its better to eat everything and work out rather than going on crazy boring diet smiley37 His CM diet was so crazy imao.

I feel they have been buddies so long they know each other in and out and he cares for her deeply as a friend. Plus he has no siblings to he will spend on his friends only naa

Edited by Vedika.Kapoor - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

maybe he finally realized its better to eat everything and work out rather than going on crazy boring diet smiley37 His CM diet was so crazy imao.

I feel they have been buddies so long they know each other in and out and he cares for her deeply as a friend. Plus he has no siblings to he will spend on his friends only naa

haan he’s very giving and it’s very good to feed others. Even the other day reem was feeding him South Indian food. Love their bond and friendship
Ragz2009 thumbnail

I don’t think this scene has shown yet nah? IMG_9176.jpeg

priya185 thumbnail

waise now I am gettin hungry reading their menu smiley37 and I dont even think i ever had all of these dishes. maybe some smiley37

I haven't tried nalli nihari or bhuna baida roti
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

haan he’s very giving and it’s very good to feed others. Even the other day reem was feeding him South Indian food. Love their bond and friendship

yaa ik. nice of reem. I didnt even know he likes south indian food smiley37

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

me neither smiley37 also never tried bheja fry. Only know how to do bheja fry of people smiley39

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I haven’t had any of it either.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

yaa ik. nice of reem. I didnt even know he likes south indian food smiley37

girl we learning about him