Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Karan and Joy got Eid lunch. Jenny and Wahi eating together https://www.instagram.com/p/C5rBxKAIA2K/?igsh=YzZlcXV4eTRsMmtk

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

IMG_9170.jpegIMG_9171.jpegIMG_9172.jpeg

Word Count: 0

Ragz2009 thumbnail

IMG_9173.jpegIMG_9174.jpegIMG_9175.jpeg

Word Count: 0

Ragz2009 thumbnail
So lovely! Joy sir should make a post everyday 😂 Wahi always loves to feed people.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

wahhh so cute. Love their bond.

Wahi is deffo a very giving person smiley27 Jab dekho khana khilata rehta hai.

But why roam shirtless while eating wahi smiley37

And how do they eat all this and stay so thin. here even my normal diet food is not helping smiley37

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

And how do they eat all this and stay so thin. here even my normal diet food is not helping smiley37

Yes nice of Wahi to feed people and spread happiness

maybe Wahi doesn't want to spill food on the shirt. Jenny is wearing her onscreen clothes.

I know nah so easy for us to gain weight

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Yes nice of Wahi to feed people and spread happiness

maybe Wahi doesn't want to spill food on the shirt. Jenny is wearing her onscreen clothes.

I know nah so easy for us to gain weight

yaa he always has spread just happiness

probably. I can relate. Plus maybe he wore white shirt so indian food and white shirt are the best combo smiley37 haldi ke daag nahi jaate smiley39

Lol for sure. I have been off my diet for weeks now time to get back to it smiley44

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

looks like wahi provides food almost every day, either from his home or he orders. Have u guys seen that video Jenny had posted with wahi eating shirtless - he told her thats how he eat, and that’s how he sleep.

Same question. If i ate that much i would gained 10 pounds

Jen was so right they went from pepsi to coke zero 😂jen is sitting so comfortably and wahi so professional 🤣

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

looks like wahi provides food almost every day, either from his home or he orders. Have u guys seen that video Jenny had posted with wahi eating shirtless - he told her thats how he eat, and that’s how he sleep.

Same question. If i ate that much i would gained 10 pounds

Jen was so right they went from pepsi to coke zero 😂jen is sitting so comfortably and wahi so professional 🤣

yeah it seems so. Mostly though it seems ordered smiley37 which surprises me coz in CM he was so much into diet i saw his IV where he listed breakfast lunch dinner and i was like baap re. Cut to now where he is eating all this smiley37Haan i saw that video. IG all know wahi sleeps shirtless even RD has said that smiley37

Lmao I need to control. Mom dad brought mithai from india so since 2 days I am eating that smiley44

Haan wahi drinks diet coke only now smiley37 Pepsi seems more of a delhi thing to me. smiley37

Haan Wahi has really changed. from goofy wahi toh more professional and serious wala banda. smiley36