Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

weird why is he done so fast. I feel he is gonna juggle between both warna i am hella disappointed šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Ya I feel that too. It been a moment he is doing a bit of Jogi, he might have found a solution to do both

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

From yesterday shoot! IMG_9163.jpegIMG_9164.jpeg

Ragz2009 thumbnail

weird why is he done so fast. I feel he is gonna juggle between both warna i am hella disappointed šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

I hope he does juggle with fake beard on lolā€¦Remember in June hes off on a long vacation. i was thinking šŸ¤” he has to finish both show before heading on vacation. Also, they have been shooting RvsR since November (6month contract) so shooting will be over in April and we already know heā€™s the sidekick - doesnā€™t have alot of scenes.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I hope he does juggle with fake beard on lolā€¦Remember in June hes off on a long vacation. i was thinking šŸ¤” he has to finish both show before heading on vacation. Also, they have been shooting RvsR since November (6month contract) so shooting will be over in April and we already know heā€™s the sidekick - doesnā€™t have alot of scenes.

I hope he juggles. Coz I am really disappointed with his screenspace. Narrowing him to a sidekick is sorry a degrade and also insult somehwhat to wahi and also JeRan fans who wanna see them not 200 other random people smiley24 And if this remains Idc about season 2 I wish wahi dont do it. smiley24 Coz kya point hai they story is also going nowhere currently.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

I hope he juggles. Coz I am really disappointed with his screenspace. Narrowing him to a sidekick is sorry a degrade and also insult somehwhat to wahi and also JeRan fans who wanna see them not 200 other random people smiley24 And if this remains Idc about season 2 I wish wahi dont do it. smiley24 Coz kya point hai they story is also going nowhere currently.

i am with you! And I agree itā€™s a insult to him and all those JeRan fans. So many of them came to watch the show for them but we arenā€™t getting any thing. Just FBs and Jen fans are enjoying bc she has proper screen time.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Mein toh dekha lungi for my review that might turn to be complain soon šŸ˜ because I divert it from a show to another.

If you guys will stop, I'll update you smiley31

Two times already I was so close to quitting. So yeah, if i do ill read ur update. Let me know when anuvir is on roll ill resume.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

3.1 to 2.1 - loosing a million fans i bet 98% were JeRan fans. I know my whole group im the only one thatā€™s watching it fully. Two others are skipping it through the rest taking a break or have stopped watching it.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

3.1 to 2.1 - loosing a million fans i bet 98% were JeRan fans. I know my whole group im the only one thatā€™s watching it fully. Two others are skipping it through the rest taking a break or have stopped watching it.

i am on the skippin through part now smiley37 only wahi and JeRan scenes and some anu ones but rest idc. its really a big backlash that makers should get for playing with JeRan fan emotions
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

i am with you! And I agree itā€™s a insult to him and all those JeRan fans. So many of them came to watch the show for them but we arenā€™t getting any thing. Just FBs and Jen fans are enjoying bc she has proper screen time.

yeah jen and reem fans are partying smiley24 i hope now wahi has more SS in HLHA.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

SonyLiv is still promoting them

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5qV1qRPfhm/?igsh=dXpsMzM5NzFvbnc=

Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago