Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I thought Mehta wala was the major case on this show but yeh Tara kahan agayi beech mein. The coincidence it came to Anu, right after getting messages from Akshat, she having a crush and the other to seduce her with his words...then let's be partner after Virat told her it's over...and what's coming next...the day the Tara case is over would Akshat still be there (as h is still shooting because don't think it's old bts) or they will drag this to 50th + eps 🤔 If so they will ruined the chemistry between Jeran for sure but I'm cool about it Idk why...gut feeling. And yes without that P&T case, they wouldn't be #Anushat.

Since you mentioned that Shruti's Friend, what about Shruti herself, kya kissi ne usko majboor ya kuch karne koh kaha ya Na...

They are not balancing it. From beginning we are wondering so many things with no answers. I know we are in its starting point but we are reaching 30 eps next week and we have only one perspectives, Anu's 🙄 It's annoying to the core

thats what I am saying whole show is only about Anu smiley24 THoda balance karna chahiye inko
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I liked the first 2-3 weeks now it is going down hill. We need more jeran content

yes same. I hope it picks up warna I seriously dont know how long I can watch it smiley36
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

During the dance- Wahi made sure his hand didn’t land on Jenny’s Butt. One time it did but he fold his fingers smiley37 To avoid landing there 🫣😂

acha hai na. He knows where to hold where not smiley36 He knows not to go in wrong places
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

yes same. I hope it picks up warna I seriously dont know how long I can watch it smiley36

same here.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

acha hai na. He knows where to hold where not smiley36 He knows not to go in wrong places

haan - my good boy

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Wahi as Jogi ji. - He’s probably done shooting for RvsRIMG_9162.jpeg

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Wahi as Jogi ji. - He’s probably done shooting for RvsRIMG_9162.jpeg

weird why is he done so fast. I feel he is gonna juggle between both warna i am hella disappointed 😭😭😭
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

During the dance- Wahi made sure his hand didn’t land on Jenny’s Butt. One time it did but he fold his fingers smiley37 To avoid landing there 🫣😂

A gentleman Indeed, I love him ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Pyaarasam thumbnail

3 reasons ho sakhte hain

1 he wanted the biggest piece of cake aka the case for himself

He wanna use the case to impress anu and rajdeep and mehtas

He maybe knows shady stuff about this case and doesnt want others to know it

Khon Virat? No kuch nahin jante hai but hai toh Anu ke Nanu and Rajdeep sir ke imandhar employee.

But the fact he gave all the high-profile cases, Arya should bé on the lot, right? Unless him becoming the boss and Anu's restructure made him regain them?

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Mein toh dekh lungi for my review that might turn to be complain soon 😏 because I divert it from a show to another.

If you guys will stop, I'll update you smiley31

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago