Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Hmm, not really but they should balance at least Anu's side of story with Virat's and Ankita's.

From its start we had only Anu, Anu, Anu...Virat ka Mom & Dad story kya ta and why he behaves like this and all and playing a half victime...Anki's Dad, Rahul, woh sach mein khon hai and why is she so angry with Rajdeep 🤔

Why do I feel they might finish the show with I'm your sister, boom! THE END 🙄

that’s possible too bc all the bts we see ankita and harh is with anuvir just fine. It’s pretty clear ankita real face isn’t out yet
priya185 thumbnail

I thought Mehta wala was the major case on this show but yeh Tara kahan agayi beech mein. The coincidence it came to Anu, right after getting messages from Akshat, she having a crush and the other to seduce her with his words...then let's be partner after Virat told her it's over...and what's coming next...the day the Tara case is over would Akshat still be there (as h is still shooting because don't think it's old bts) or they will drag this to 50th + eps 🤔 If so they will ruined the chemistry between Jeran for sure but I'm cool about it Idk why...gut feeling. And yes without that P&T case, they wouldn't be #Anushat.

Since you mentioned that Shruti's Friend, what about Shruti herself, kya kissi ne usko majboor ya kuch karne koh kaha ya Na...

They are not balancing it. From beginning we are wondering so many things with no answers. I know we are in its starting point but we are reaching 30 eps next week and we have only one perspectives, Anu's 🙄 It's annoying to the core

I liked the first 2-3 weeks now it is going down hill. We need more jeran content
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

they did not do any work on the cases yet lol

They are focusing too much on Jenni I feel...

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I liked the first 2-3 weeks now it is going down hill. We need more jeran content

Me too! The first 3 weeks were good.The 3rd week got the highest views 3.1 Million- top 3. That was when anuvir worked the cases together and anu was falling for virat again.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

They are focusing too much on Jenni I feel...

The writer is fully feminist. So many people telling her, she’s didn’t write virat character well. She’s still not doing anything about it
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Another thing i noticed is- yesterday jeran shooting outfit was the same outfit from the hospital scene/ forehead is scene.

Yesterday outfit

IMG_9154.jpeg

March 15th shoot still

The hospital scene

IMG_9155.jpegIMG_9156.jpeg

The makers are shooting more to this scene/maybe more anuvir scenes as that’s what the audience wants. Since the viewing went down.Maybe channel pressure Or they aren’t shooting in order. Like they shoot all court scenes at couple go- hospital scenes in couple go and house scene in couple go.

They are not shooting in order paka...tabhi we feel Akshat will be here for too long...maybe to mislead us also 🤷

Like Ankita spying at the court, BTS aya and right After we got it, while we are waiting for so many BTS scenes we Saw...hello, spoilers!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Another example is last week before jen went on her mini break she shot this scene- where she searching for virat and then someone chasing her

IMG_9159.jpeg

Then March 17th shooting scene was this: anu in the same outfit

IMG_9158.jpegIMG_9157.jpeg

Wahi toh no order, she thought she Lost him and he is there comforting her ya kuch 🤷

That's why I don't really pay attention to BTS, I just put them on my stories. And just like Priya, now I don't look at any teasers

Ragz2009 thumbnail

They are not shooting in order paka...tabhi we feel Akshat will be here for too long...maybe to mislead us also 🤷

Like Ankita spying at the court, BTS aya and right After we got it, while we are waiting for so many BTS scenes we Saw...hello, spoilers!

Sid was live like couple weeks ago and he was saying he shot 8 days and im like so many scenes in 8 days?? smiley3 He’s probably shooting scenes for the next two weeks.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Wahi toh no order, she thought she Lost him and he is there comforting her ya kuch 🤷

That's why I don't really pay attention to BTS, I just put them on my stories. And just like Priya, now I don't look at any teasers

Yeah, its clear they aren’t shooting in orders. I watch the anuvir dance bts every day to get my jeran dose. smiley37
Pyaarasam thumbnail

that’s possible too bc all the bts we see ankita and harh is with anuvir just fine. It’s pretty clear ankita real face isn’t out yet

For such end I don't mind but they need to elaborate on all angle and stop being Anu oriented