Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Tara case impacts Anushka and Akshat bond that's why I think they are ignoring Aryaman. I hope that girl exposes Ankita for urging her to do the case in the first place.

I thought Mehta wala was the major case on this show but yeh Tara kahan agayi beech mein. The coincidence it came to Anu, right after getting messages from Akshat, she having a crush and the other to seduce her with his words...then let's be partner after Virat told her it's over...and what's coming next...the day the Tara case is over would Akshat still be there (as h is still shooting because don't think it's old bts) or they will drag this to 50th + eps 🤔 If so they will ruined the chemistry between Jeran for sure but I'm cool about it Idk why...gut feeling. And yes without that P&T case, they wouldn't be #Anushat.

Since you mentioned that Shruti's Friend, what about Shruti herself, kya kissi ne usko majboor ya kuch karne koh kaha ya Na...

They are not balancing it. From beginning we are wondering so many things with no answers. I know we are in its starting point but we are reaching 30 eps next week and we have only one perspectives, Anu's 🙄 It's annoying to the core

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I know sab dramebazz but remember he gave all files except Mehtas 🤔 sochne ki baat hai.

they did not do any work on the cases yet lol
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Another thing i noticed is- yesterday jeran shooting outfit was the same outfit from the hospital scene/ forehead is scene.

Yesterday outfit

IMG_9154.jpeg

March 15th shoot still

The hospital scene

IMG_9155.jpegIMG_9156.jpeg

The makers are shooting more to this scene/maybe more anuvir scenes as that’s what the audience wants. Since the viewing went down.Maybe channel pressure Or they aren’t shooting in order. Like they shoot all court scenes at couple go- hospital scenes in couple go and house scene in couple go.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

yes, channel n makers know but i don’t understand the delay. They should wrap it up max 30 epi.

Hmm, not really but they should balance at least Anu's side of story with Virat's and Ankita's.

From its start we had only Anu, Anu, Anu...Virat ka Mom & Dad story kya ta and why he behaves like this and all and playing a half victime...Anki's Dad, Rahul, woh sach mein khon hai and why is she so angry with Rajdeep 🤔

Why do I feel they might finish the show with I'm your sister, boom! THE END 🙄

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Another example is last week before jen went on her mini break she shot this scene- where she searching for virat and then someone chasing her

IMG_9159.jpeg

Then March 17th shooting scene was this: anu in the same outfit

IMG_9158.jpegIMG_9157.jpeg

Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Todays bts still- sid is back shooting for the show for the past 4 days. He shot with anu…and rajdeep. Wahi was shooting too but separate scene. Honestly don’t know where this heading.

Kya Pata woh jail mein hai 🤔 Framed for the Prashant &Co scam to protect Aisha ya kuch aur... anything is possible

Pyaarasam thumbnail

me too 🤣🤣 he’s back shooting with her. I would say keep our hopes low…very low

Well, with such a show just go with the flow and don't expect the expected to happen 🤣 proof an unexpected turn is yet to come 😏

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Kya Pata woh jail mein hai 🤔 Framed for the Prashant &Co scam to protect Aisha ya kuch aur... anything is possible

Could be bc there’s that bts too where jen was shooting in the jail.
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I find it gross that they are a couple and he calls her kiddo. Baby means sweetheart so that's okay though

💯 Baby is way better, even though I don't like those lil' names.

Baby, baby kar ke reh gaya Virat man-child na more child than man 🤣

Kiddo, kiddo Akshat banega Uncle kya???!!! It's ridiculous. Sweetie ya kuch aur bolta but not kiddo, man!

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

I thought Mehta wala was the major case on this show but yeh Tara kahan agayi beech mein. The coincidence it came to Anu, right after getting messages from Akshat, she having a crush and the other to seduce her with his words...then let's be partner after Virat told her it's over...and what's coming next...the day the Tara case is over would Akshat still be there (as h is still shooting because don't think it's old bts) or they will drag this to 50th + eps 🤔 If so they will ruined the chemistry between Jeran for sure but I'm cool about it Idk why...gut feeling. And yes without that P&T case, they wouldn't be #Anushat.

Since you mentioned that Shruti's Friend, what about Shruti herself, kya kissi ne usko majboor ya kuch karne koh kaha ya Na...

They are not balancing it. From beginning we are wondering so many things with no answers. I know we are in its starting point but we are reaching 30 eps next week and we have only one perspectives, Anu's 🙄 It's annoying to the core

yes, the show is basically all about anu.