Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

They are working on a show after so long so I am trying to have some patience. Even makers know fans are rooting to see Jeran as a couple

yes, channel n makers know but i don’t understand the delay. They should wrap it up max 30 epi.

priya185 thumbnail
The thing is I do not want Sid Makkar to shoot with her anymore lol. I liked Sid in Spotlight web series in 2017
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Tara case impacts Anushka and Akshat bond that's why I think they are ignoring Aryaman. I hope that girl exposes Ankita for urging her to do the case in the first place.

yeah, they dragging it bc of akshat n anu track is connected
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Todays bts still- sid is back shooting for the show for the past 4 days. He shot with anu…and rajdeep. Wahi was shooting too but separate scene. Honestly don’t know where this heading.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

The thing is I do not want Sid Makkar to shoot with her anymore lol. I liked Sid in Spotlight web series in 2017

me too 🤣🤣 he’s back shooting with her. I would say keep our hopes low…very low

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

me too 🤣🤣 he’s back shooting with her. I would say keep our hopes low…very low

I find it gross that they are a couple and he calls her kiddo. Baby means sweetheart so that's okay though
Ragz2009 thumbnail

I find it gross that they are a couple and he calls her kiddo. Baby means sweetheart so that's okay though

i feel ya! Everytime he says it irritates me. Can’t no longer watch them together. I feel virat has entered me…i feel possessive seeing them together and especially when anu is blushing, smiling and acting romantic with him. Next week bathtub epi smiley7

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They are working on a show after so long so I am trying to have some patience. Even makers know fans are rooting to see Jeran as a couple

Haan that's why they are promoting then from the beginning because they are the end game and if a Season 2 🤞 that where will get more of them. For now I believe they might work on themselves first...

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

that trio don't do any work only have problems smiley36

I know sab dramebazz but remember he gave all files except Mehtas 🤔 sochne ki baat hai.