Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

I hope writers pick the pace for AnuVir relationship I am not interested in 3rd wheels

also they left Aryaman case midway can’t they show what progress Virat made briefly

I Saw a BTS with Aryaman and Virat wearing pink. Waise did he not give Arya case to the trio ?? I don't like this either

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

exactly im not interested in 3rd wheel too and its so annoying why they dragging tara case n did the previous two cases so fast

No one want it.

Haan court drama se ziada family and love drama hai Joh hum mein interest nahin hai

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

same. for once anu saying this was wrong. Virat aint a saint but dragging his mom. It deffo showed pain and turmoil in his eyes. Jaise kisine isko iske past ki yaad dila di

yes, he was in pain and mad…then he’s again after her anu anu anu. Can he be mad little longer smiley37
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

No one want it.

Haan court drama se ziada family and love drama hai Joh hum mein interest nahin hai

Right, they can continue the courtdrama, anuvir restarting and ankita revenge. I like anu n ankita scenes. That’s all we ask…they making it harder on audiences n many quit watching the show
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Right, they can continue the courtdrama, anuvir restarting and ankita revenge. I like anu n ankita scenes. That’s all we ask…they making it harder on audiences n many quit watching the show

And we are here for 130 eps roller coaster ride smiley44Road is long

Ragz2009 thumbnail

And we are here for 130 eps roller coaster ride smiley44Road is long

yup, so many people keep telling me they have very little hope. After yesterday’s episode many stopped watching it too. Few people messaged me they were watching it bc the show started with a track of professional and personal life and they messed that up too.
Pyaarasam thumbnail

yup, so many people keep telling me they have very little hope. After yesterday’s episode many stopped watching it too. Few people messaged me they were watching it bc the show started with a track of professional and personal life and they messed that up too.

I think some will Come After they Come together or wait the end to watch it

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

They are working on a show after so long so I am trying to have some patience. Even makers know fans are rooting to see Jeran as a couple
priya185 thumbnail

I Saw a BTS with Aryaman and Virat wearing pink. Waise did he not give Arya case to the trio ?? I don't like this either

that trio don't do any work only have problems smiley36
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

haan i am also annoyed. they are just dragging tara case while ignoring aryaman case i feel coz anu aint fighting it so makers sole focus is on Anu and Anu alone smiley24

Tara case impacts Anushka and Akshat bond that's why I think they are ignoring Aryaman. I hope that girl exposes Ankita for urging her to do the case in the first place.