Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

smiley37 Akshat is still there yaar, mein bolti hoon we will get them last 30 eps only

If this is the case, the markers are dumb stupid . They already lost 1 million viewers from 3.1-2.1. They are stupid to show what they want and lose it. I expect better from them. Even if they go through the comments on Sonyliv every one is asking for anuvir. Despite how toxic both are, fans want them together.
priya185 thumbnail
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

If this is the case, the markers are dumb stupid . They already lost 1 million viewers from 3.1-2.1. They are stupid to show what they want and lose it. I expect better from them. Even if they go through the comments on Sonyliv every one is asking for anuvir. Despite how toxic both are, fans want them together.

That's true even I who never Saw them, I want them to be together

I don't Root for them now but Hope soon. Kya Pata Dada tik hojaye and don't accept Akshat ya kuch and that chapitre will be close. Then Vivaan urf Ishaan's entry...because that BTS with Anu and Vivaan plus Rajdeep entry I feel it's present...

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

That's true even I who never Saw them, I want them to be together

I don't Root for them now but Hope soon. Kya Pata Dada tik hojaye and don't accept Akshat ya kuch and that chapitre will be close. Then Vivaan urf Ishaan's entry...because that BTS with Anu and Vivaan plus Rajdeep entry I feel it's present...

Makers are wasting their chemistry. Just yesterday they shooting rajdeep on wheelchair so vivaan is definitely anu past and rajdeep scene with him will be in the past. What im seeing is they will be showing the dark side on Anu & rajdeep going forward. Her past and her dads past.
priya185 thumbnail

I hope writers pick the pace for AnuVir relationship I am not interested in 3rd wheels

also they left Aryaman case midway can’t they show what progress Virat made briefly

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I hope writers pick the pace for AnuVir relationship I am not interested in 3rd wheels

also they left Aryaman case midway can’t they show what progress Virat made briefly

exactly im not interested in 3rd wheel too and its so annoying why they dragging tara case n did the previous two cases so fast
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

same. for once anu saying this was wrong. Virat aint a saint but dragging his mom. It deffo showed pain and turmoil in his eyes. Jaise kisine isko iske past ki yaad dila di

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

haan i am also annoyed. they are just dragging tara case while ignoring aryaman case i feel coz anu aint fighting it so makers sole focus is on Anu and Anu alone smiley24
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Makers are wasting their chemistry. Just yesterday they shooting rajdeep on wheelchair so vivaan is definitely anu past and rajdeep scene with him will be in the past. What im seeing is they will be showing the dark side on Anu & rajdeep going forward. Her past and her dads past.

Dekha te hai. But if something it's too Bad, Indeed.