Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

In 2015, Anu had got a cramp pain, while Virat took care of her very nicely. And their beautiful Bebakiyaan sequence added cherry on the cake. One of the sweetest we got till date. They look so sweet together smiley9

Virat visits Raisinghani house to meet Rajdeep, he didn't get personal with Anu. But she told him that stop being a child smiley44 While he feels that he is behaving maturely "Tumhe khud ke saath rehne ka time de raha hu". This has happened right after when Anu requested him to let her spend the time for herself and grow. Out of the blue this matured Virat confused me again smiley26 But his answer was not rude, but she might have interpreted that he is dominant or he might have sounded patriarchal in the statement.

While Anu's chargesheet is successfully accepted. Anu easily gelled up with Bhide, but she is not liking Dave. Anu gave Bhide that idea to gather some info through call records, while Dave directly said this was a suicide. Why her reactions are different?

Akshat is in stress busting in Anu's cabin smiley24 She said that to Virat if you all remember. Akshat and Anu have a conversation, in which he confesses to her, that he was drunk and he killed someone smiley26 Anu immediately caught that he was kidding smiley6 Jaise itna aasan hai koi confession karna. Akshat says that he met Anu last time in the police station and says that hopes it didn't bother him. My parents gave me an advise, you are defined by the company you have. Akshat is defined by the company he has smiley7 But Anu says that nothing can come between us. If this is the case, then tell your yes to Akshat smiley29 Akshat was ready to do some other confession, but Vrinda comes to meet Anu, while Akshat and Tara share a suspicious look. Are they each other's Ex? Vrinda says that Haryana Hotguns has a secret group. I am sure Akshat is a part of it.

KW looked handsome in the scene with Nana and Mama. Virat looked so cool and it really didn't feel that he is a Man child. Mr. Mehta is grateful to him for helping them out. When Mama says that Anu will regret that she is not going to marry him, Virat says "Hold on to that thought, Abhi Uski Shaadi Hui Nahi Hai" smiley36 He is still confident, but by seeing Anu's behavior, I dont feel that she will ever say a Yes. Mehta says that he will talk to Gayatri about this, but Virat refuses his kind help. His smart attitude vanishes away when he is with Anushka, this idiot takes guidance from Ankita to understand Anu smiley44Virat was so smart that he further offers his guidance to Mehta that there are 36 cases filed against Mehta, which are all linked to one case. These cases might be related to Rahul in some way. Mehta had a dream project of making a smart city which incurred a huge loss. With this one case he can unlock everything. But still he hasn't got that master key to unlock Anu's heart.

Anu and Ankita again share a scene in which they discuss about the joy of being with a father. Anu says that she misses Rajdeep so much. Anu is only getting open with Ankita, now when she will know her real side, then she will she was being gaslighted and all smiley24 Anu says that her Dad makes everything easy for her. She said that she doesn't wants to be like Rajdeep because he has saved criminals. Yesterday they discussed mother and now today it is about fathers. Rajdeep is also a toxic man, Ok Virat is also but when she starts complimenting somebody it feels that she can't stay with that person.

Young Anu and Rajdeep flashback was sweet. Anu is away from Rajdeep since a long time, so she is missing him, the moment he will back to his senses, then she will say I wont to work as per my own way. We were shown that Rajdeep was too harsh on Anu as per the flashbacks. He designed tough test, he scolded her in front of everyone.

Then Anu's friend teased Anu that she is with Akshat Jiju, Usne Kaha ki Please stop Embarassing me, What is this Jiju jiju nonsense!!! smiley5 If you like him, then you will smile or get shy. God knows what this girl wants.

Anu meets Virat in the court, she initiates the conversation. Virat is here to take the dates for Aryaman's case. Virat asks How is Akshat, Still Together? She is annoyed yet silent. As per the flashback, Anu was with Virat, then she was with Raghav, she said to Virat that Raghav was a breath of fresh air, then Akshat is just a breath of fresh air to her to get rid of Virat. Kavita made a huge issue about apologizing to the employees, but Rubina is happily working with today.

Anu is in the court room as a prosecutor for Tara's case and without any evidence she tries to prove that how Prashant is involved in the murder. While Raghav implements his maAsterstroke by appointing Rachel Simon as a part of defense. Nepotism ki aulaado ke beech jung smiley37 It was funny when he said, Chinti se Ladne ke Liye haathi le aaye smiley37 I reminded of Virat, that he actually knew how to escape from this moment, but Anu being Anu wont listen to him.

I actually liked the entry of Rachel Simon, it was refreshing. Anu for the first time was scared in the court, that too from a lady, while we thought that males scare her so she behaves like a winner, so she doesn't looks weak in front of them. Anu says that she doesn't trust men, now will she trust lady. She immediately believed Vrinda, Ankita without any proof. I am not enjoying the situation, but I just trying to decode the psychological aspects of Anushka Raisinghani. She is still clumsy with Akshat, but why so much Bhaichara with Ankita then? When Rachel mentioned the colour Pink, you know what type of weakness I am targeting. Rajdeep and Rachel were batchmates smiley37

Rachel played a smart move, by using Anu's own strategy during the bail session. Anu said that Prashant is a criminal reporter, so he has contacts, Rachel exactly used her strategy and presented Prashant in a different light. Anu's cases always lack evidence, just like marital rape, Jiya's case, during Aryaman's case she lost first without an evidence, but Ankita brought the evidence then they won. How long will she work without evidence in a profession in which evidence rules the decision. She didn't have a proper concrete evidence, where is the proof that Prashant's fingerprints were on the knife? Why Anu was speechless, even Ankita failed to help Anu. Compassion Fatigue, Dysthymia are subjective topics.

Rachel felt that Anu is falling in a trap because she is immature. Rachel looked superb yet manipulative.

Kosha

musicalstorm thumbnail

Guys my all the episodes updates are available in the private forum of the show.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

tbh I wonder what exactly was writer sahiba trying to point us towards in episode 27 smiley37 yeh toh phuski nikla smiley36 if at all the precap maybe was somewhat game changer but even that dint affect me coz i bet anu virat will keep doing tit for tat all the episodes long with love to hate each other then going back and forth till they finally come to terms with oh yeah i do love u smiley37 I dunno but its just my theory that maybe virat saw anu in that tub they had the confrontation and then he got even more pissed again lashed out at his team to which kavita madam came back to gaslight anu smiley37 and then she talks to virat smiley37 Or all this happens before some more tutu main main from anuvir and last 5 mins of next wednesday will be a half baked confrontatio between anuvir smiley37

Yeah today, Rubina looked well with Virat, aur legal action kaha se aa gaya bhai

What type of past Kavita had with Virat yaar smiley29

Maybe what you are assuming is right, he again might have got angry

Edited by TheGirlofRagas - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

tbh I wonder what exactly was writer sahiba trying to point us towards in episode 27 smiley37 yeh toh phuski nikla smiley36 if at all the precap maybe was somewhat game changer but even that dint affect me coz i bet anu virat will keep doing tit for tat all the episodes long with love to hate each other then going back and forth till they finally come to terms with oh yeah i do love u smiley37 I dunno but its just my theory that maybe virat saw anu in that tub they had the confrontation and then he got even more pissed again lashed out at his team to which kavita madam came back to gaslight anu smiley37 and then she talks to virat smiley37 Or all this happens before some more tutu main main from anuvir and last 5 mins of next wednesday will be a half baked confrontatio between anuvir smiley37

Exactly- these half baked conversions between anuvir makes me so mad. No proper ending
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

Yeah today, Rubina looked well with Virat, aur legal action kaha se aa gaya bhai

What type of past Kavita had with Virat yaar smiley29

Maybe what you are assuming is right, he again might have got angry

haan hence i am confused why would rubina work with virat if she was unhappy 🤣 weird i feel firse kuch hoga and virat gets angry and takes it out on employees or rubina aint affected by it in long run as she is secretly in love with virat 🫣 I feel kavita dont have issues with virat but more so with men who cheat and she probably knows anuvir history 😬
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

There’s that scene yet to come where something happens to rubina- shes in virat arms, anu and HR

Is around her too smiley37IMG_9148.jpeg

Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Rubina is barely shown apart from liking Virat / being intimidated by him and fighting with Ankita

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Rubina is barely shown apart from liking Virat / being intimidated by him and fighting with Ankita

and then making faces for virat lashing out at her for not working hard 🤣 maybe do some work rubi and then impress ur boss
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Honestly, these couple weeks theres no sign shown anu is still in love with virat. Shes moving with akshat base on trust, which he will break soon. In today epi anu/ akshar were getting little romantic but james came and ruined it. 😂 Her feelings for virat has died. She’s very neutral to virat. Her guilty isn’t even shown properly. She just knows she crossed her boundaries and yet takes time to apologize but moves on. Both make no effort to sort things out.
Other thing i hate is the incomplete conversation they are having

I felt that even I still didn't watched it (Busy hoon) Tabhi renaissance hoga. Right now nothing is left between them.

Anu & Akshat romance hmm, can't wait to see it 😅 Some will def not watch 🤣

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley37 Akshat is still there yaar, mein bolti hoon we will get them last 30 eps only