Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I love virat telling nanu he will fight his love battle on his own.

Arre wah bhai wah šŸ”„ Impressive!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

okay we will chat after you are caught up

Waiting for my niece to sleep šŸ¤£ will finish my Raiview 8 (last week wala espe for IG Wale who are waiting) first then watch it by Tom I Hope to give you my perspective on this week

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Don't know yet what happen this week but Virat is trying hard but Anu moving on is somehow making him become conscious while she is going straight to the pit. Virat was not wrong in telling she is changing but not for the good.

Some might be happy seing Virat in that situation but I honestly pity Anu šŸ¤·

Virat's character fascinate meā¤ļø Love/Hate type of love I have for him with a side of compassion. Wahi is fantastic

I definitely I agree with you. Anu is moving so fast with akshat itā€™s looks so forced. Virat is good until it comes to anu. Anu affects him, his mood, his workā€¦anu affects him overall and thatā€™s when his red flags come out
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

I definitely I agree with you. Anu is moving so fast with akshat itā€™s looks so forced. Virat is good until it comes to anu. Anu affects him, his mood, his workā€¦anu affects him overall and thatā€™s when his red flags come out

And vice-versa Anu moved on with the guest house khand and said yes right After Virat told her she is dead to him. And I'm sure something again will happen for her to reach that tub with Akshat šŸ§

Both are each other strength and weakness if we look closer

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

And vice-versa Anu moved on with the guest house khand and said yes right After Virat told her she is dead to him. And I'm sure something again will happen for her to reach that tub with Akshat šŸ§

Both are each other strength and weakness if we look closer

Honestly, these couple weeks theres no sign shown anu is still in love with virat. Shes moving with akshat base on trust, which he will break soon. In today epi anu/ akshar were getting little romantic but james came and ruined it. šŸ˜‚ Her feelings for virat has died. Sheā€™s very neutral to virat. Her guilty isnā€™t even shown properly. She just knows she crossed her boundaries and yet takes time to apologize but moves on. Both make no effort to sort things out.
Other thing i hate is the incomplete conversation they are having
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
priya185 thumbnail
Ragz2009 thumbnail

IMG_9146.jpeg

Word Count: 0

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

tbh I wonder what exactly was writer sahiba trying to point us towards in episode 27 smiley37 yeh toh phuski nikla smiley36 if at all the precap maybe was somewhat game changer but even that dint affect me coz i bet anu virat will keep doing tit for tat all the episodes long with love to hate each other then going back and forth till they finally come to terms with oh yeah i do love u smiley37 I dunno but its just my theory that maybe virat saw anu in that tub they had the confrontation and then he got even more pissed again lashed out at his team to which kavita madam came back to gaslight anu smiley37 and then she talks to virat smiley37 Or all this happens before some more tutu main main from anuvir and last 5 mins of next wednesday will be a half baked confrontatio between anuvir smiley37