Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I swear with virat i have so many mixed emotions one time i am feeling bad for him, the next i am happy for him other times i am annoyed at him 🤦🏽‍♀️ yes he is hurt he is trying to change and anu somewhere hit his weak spot but he is slowly getting back to same toddler kinda person 🙄🙄🙄

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

I swear with virat i have so many mixed emotions one time i am feeling bad for him, the next i am happy for him other times i am annoyed at him 🤦🏽‍♀️ yes he is hurt he is trying to change and anu somewhere hit his weak spot but he is slowly getting back to same toddler kinda person 🙄🙄🙄

same with me. Yesterday he annoyed me why are you with Ayesha again. Virat is more sorted but when it comes to anu…it hits his weak spot.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

here virat was still green flag 🤣

yes, if u look at it virat overall. Hes like 75% green flag and 25% red. 25% red flag its bc of anu/ and him trying to make a name for himself being a outsider

Ragz2009 thumbnail

The 2 scene with anuvir- I was laughing so hard because knowing me I would reacted like virat did.

1st scene when anu was heading out to the work and virat comes in. She said hi and he said hi in a rude manner, then she tries to talk to him and he’s like im here to see rajdeep sir. She’s like stop acting like a child- he’s like im giving you space smiley37 don’t you want time to be yourself.
2nd scene- at the courthouse- Virat on the phone texting. Anu comes and says hi…he says hi again with an attitude. She ask him why are you here- he’s like to get next court hearing date for aryaman. Anu so hows your friend doing. Virat- he’s doing well. Hows your friend doing- are you guys still together? smiley37

That would be ME. I have done this before. Had the same attitude and spoke just like that. While that scene was happening I was like in virat shoes, same dialogue in my head

Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

I love virat telling nanu he will fight his love battle on his own.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

The flashback was really good. Virat helping anu out. She’s in cramp during her period- he’s massaging her foot. Trying to cook for her but burns the food. Cute scene

OMG! Yaar still not catch up on the show this week

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

OMG! Yaar still not catch up on the show this week

okay we will chat after you are caught up
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Don't know yet what happen this week but Virat is trying hard but Anu moving on is somehow making him become conscious while she is going straight to the pit. Virat was not wrong in telling she is changing but not for the good.

Some might be happy seing Virat in that situation but I honestly pity Anu 🤷

Virat's character fascinate me❤️ Love/Hate type of love I have for him with a side of compassion. Wahi is fantastic

Pyaarasam thumbnail

same with me. Yesterday he annoyed me why are you with Ayesha again. Virat is more sorted but when it comes to anu…it hits his weak spot.

That Aisha should go to Aryaman again. Virat case jeet jaye (if he is still the one fighting it) and let her go back to him 😅 and since I only Saw Yesterday eps but stopped at Anu and Virat last scene. That Silly boy if I may Say should stop with Ankita Mata 🙄

Pyaarasam thumbnail

yes, if u look at it virat overall. Hes like 75% green flag and 25% red. 25% red flag its bc of anu/ and him trying to make a name for himself being a outsider

Wahi toh log samajh te nahin hai. He is good but act bad