Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

take care of yourself

I am just curious if you are able to do the written update today? I don’t know how severe your symptoms are that’s why I am asking.

Well, I didn't watch it yet so I can do it late is that okay

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Well, I didn't watch it yet so I can do it late is that okay

Yes you can do it late I don't think anyone will mind

p.s. how did you lose your voice?

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Yes you can do it late I don't think anyone will mind

p.s. how did you lose your voice?

I was ending my Quraan not reading that loud but enough to hear my mistakes and correct myself and hogaya. It doesn't hurt thank God

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

kisine ne episode dekha smiley24 i will wait for my review till week end smiley37 too lazy to write

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

kisine ne episode dekha smiley24 i will wait for my review till week end smiley37 too lazy to write

Abhi dekha nahin kuch hua aaj ya abhi slow hai

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

I saw the episode

liked flashback scene looks like Virat tried to compromise about guest house but he may have cheated on her. I liked office scene though I want Virat for Anu. Ankita is chalu can manipulate Anushka but Dadi isn't easy to please. Waiting for Akshat or someone to make Ankita sleep in a different room so Anu can sleep by herself poor virat can't even barge into her room now or stare/ talk to Anu without Ankita. I liked when Anu told off Ankita for badmouthing Dadi. I liked Virat teasing Ankita and he knows that she is using Harsh but soon I want him to shout at her for real

End this Aisha Virat asap. smiley36

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Abhi dekha nahin kuch hua aaj ya abhi slow hai

slow mo tha i felt. thoda filler types smiley24 ff mode par dekha smiley37 waise bhi mood got off akshat and ayesha back and virat ayesha and virat ankita scenes smiley44 end mein thoda weird laga convo mereko anu virat ka smiley29 yeh banda itna weird hai i am so confused chahta kya hai. and precap smiley37 seems naanu and maamu are team virat smiley36 weird considering the looks naanu gave virat initially when he fought their case smiley37
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I saw the episode

liked flashback scene looks like Virat tried to compromise about guest house but he may have cheated on her. I liked office scene though I want Virat for Anu. Ankita is chalu can manipulate Anushka but Dadi isn't easy to please. Waiting for Akshat or someone to make Ankita sleep in a different room so Anu can sleep by herself poor virat can't even barge into her room now or stare/ talk to Anu without Ankita. I liked when Anu told off Ankita for badmouthing Dadi. I liked Virat teasing Ankita and he knows that she is using Harsh but soon I want him to shout at her for real

End this Aisha Virat asap. smiley36

I hope he shouts at ankita the way he set his team straight in yesterdays episode smiley37

and yes aisha virat ka khatam karo ek taraf he is with her and then goes to anu smiley44

priya185 thumbnail

Hi, where is everyone today?

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi I just watched the episode.

Anuvir flashback was cute.

Anu & Kersi scene was good. He always gives her good advice. It really would be nice if anu went to virat and discuss n get advice. The show is almost complete shooting so am gonna just watch the show. I don’t support the writer with everything. She misses quit a few things.

Anu & Ankita scene was good, shes sharp but loved how anu put her on place for bad mouthing dadi.

Virat & Ankita conversation was funny. Virat how lucky are you to sleep next to anusmiley37

Loved Anuvir conversation. Anu replying back to virat about giving her a chance to be her myself & if he can give her 10 years back? Virat screwed up badly 10 years and now he can’t get his sh*t right. He makes me mad.
She was correct about it. I honestly feel the writers lack many things for virat. The writers does well with anu but with virat she isn’t redeeming him properly.

Arrg can virat end his crap with Ayesha.

Can’t stand akshat- when will his track end.

Akshat is definitely helping prashant hiding his crime.

Precap- nanu & chachu team virat. Nanu wants to talk to gayarti for anuvir wedding. I don’t like that idea. Anu will be pissed. I want anuvir to happen naturally. Without any one help.

i still don’t understand what will happen. Writer is asking us to wait till episode 27 which is coming tomorrow.

Ghosh can virat end his relationship with Ayesha? Keep asking for a chance but won’t redeem himself properly.

Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago