Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

wasnt he wearing same suit in breakdown scene as today??

No it's not that one but maybe we will get many

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Finally we got rid of 2014, The flashback of 2015, was kind of interesting for me. When Rajdeep was welcoming the interns in the Raisinghani Legal and says that every year the firm trains the lawyers and at the end of the year, few of them will be employed in Raisinghani Legal just like Virat. Anu too was sitting there, which indicates that unlike any other untalented nepo kid she was sitting just like the normal students, to work in her own Dad's firm smiley32 Impressive. Rajdeep appreciates Virat, that he is the star performer. While some few interns raise an issue that Anu is a nepo kid, so ofcourse she will get a priority in RL. This show is perfectly highlighting on nepotism. Anu's expression didn't change, infact she was more confident about her capacities. While Virat defends Anu and says that Rajdeep has designed more difficult tests for Anushka and her applications were rejected thrice in RL. In the first episode, Rajdeep said I always want you to be the winner Anushka!!! That made sense today. In the beginning of the episodes we were shown that Virat taunts Anu in front of Anu. But in the flashback he took a stand for Anu. I dont know which one is the real Virat, but his support for anu seems to be more genuine than his taunts. Loved the way Virat supported her!!! smiley27 Yaar it brought a huge smile to my face

Anu takes Ankita to meet Rajdeep. Ankita might be having a tragic past, but her anger should be for Rajdeep, Bichaara Virat ko kyun maara. Even she hates Anu and even she makes friends for her own benefits. I just dont like her presence. Anu should have listened to Dadi and keep her in the guest house. Khud ke Ghar par kyun rakha??? Yeda Banke Peda Kha Rahi Hai. Dont tell me Anu is good in her sense of intuition. Because if it was really good, then she could feel her vibes clearly. Anu allows Ankita to stay at her room. I hope Anu doesn't have to face consequences for this. If Ankita wants to foght then, become a good lawyer and gather evidences, then screw him. She clicks the photos of Anu's room as if it her's.

Ankita is perfectly using this opportunity to get close to Anu. While Anu is lost in her memory lane. She reminds of her mother for the first time. I think she feels alone because she misses her mother. How Radha died? How Ankita said "Tumhaare Dad ne jo jo galar kiya uski baddua lagi hogi tumhe. Rich poor girl. Ankita is creepy.

While Virat is furious on his associates for not taking their work seriously. He said that I have hired a bunch of mediocre jokers. Harsh did an average research before few episodes, Ankita is better in doing research. While Rubina is incompetent. I think Virat was right in venting out his anger, but he was a bit harsh too. Virat warns everyone to start working hard otherwise he will fire everybody. Anu has got one big case to shine her name, now when will Virat get his case. I want for once Anu's strategy to fails and Virat's strategy to win for once. He was angry purely because of Anu. Kahi ka Gussa Kahi Aur Nikal Diya smiley6

Kavita complains Anu that Virat's half of the team has resigned because of his harsh behavior. And she adds that they will take legal actions of him for work place harassment. I mean what is she saying. If Virat scolding is called as work place harassment, then I dont know what sexual, abusive and violent behavior will be called. These interns are looking at memes, Harsh constantly is with Ankita, while Rubina always wants to be with Virat. While Anu focuses on work, Virat focuses on work, irrespective of their personal loads of life. What issue this Kavita has with Virat? I dont know how Virat has his own personal selfish motive involved in this matter. Virat told in that meeting that they wont tell Anu about his solutions? Why? Anu defends Virat that he is impulsive, but not manipulative. Again Kavita says, compassion ka koi fayda nahi hai. If Anu crossing the line with Virat in the fight its alright. But if Virat scolds the employees, then its toxic. Such a hypocrisy by Kavita too. Kavita says that she wants Virat to apologize and give people a break and stop pressurizing them. The way Rajdeep has pressurized Anu during her selection in RL, has made her capable. But these junior associates apart from Ankita are incapable. Why Anu never scold their associates and scolds Virat in front of everybody. Where was Ankita, she should have told that Virat cannot harass anybody

Virat behaved so nicely with James. Why Virat you make a fool out of yourself in front of everybody. He was really very sweet. Anu meets Virat and makes him understand that he should not be angry because of her. She says he is not the person to mix personal and the professional life. She says that they have shared almost all the emotions together. From jealousy to love, from hatred to supporting each other. Anu had no right to speak those harsh lines to him. Why she came and talked to him if he said you are dead for me. When Virat was begging her that let's be together, then she ignored him, scolded him. Now she is doing the same, instead she should say that please apologize to the junior associates rather than saying these emotional things. Anu again starts saying that you are the best leader, then why when Rajdeep announced Virat as his successor, she felt bad, When Virat said that does she thinks that he deserve this post? she said No. Mein iss ladki ko ab samajh nahi sakti. Anu apologizes to him for her harsh behavior and requests him to apologize.

Anu has a strategy of speaking sweetly with people when she needs them and she promises them that she will help them when they needs her. She gave the cases to Virat, then she took them back. She asked Virat to be with Ayesha, Virat agreed. Virat wanted them to be together, she refused, again she refused. Virat wanted to leave, she brought him back. I dont know what Anu did for Virat. Virat sacrificed the case, yet he did nothing in her eyes. She will go with Akshat. I loved how firmly Virat said when Anushka said that I promise you, He said Akshat ko chhod do, Hamesha ke liye. He still wants her. How Anu will leave Akshat after all he is her crush. Smart makers left that scene incomplete. Anu didn't say a yes or no. She wont leave Akshat.

Ankita plans to kill Rajdeep but agar Rajdeep mar gaya to story aage kaise badhegi, ankita zeher kaise felayegi?

Kosha

Edited by TheGirlofRagas - 5 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

hello everyone how was your day so far?

priya185 thumbnail

Reem got south Indian food for Karan Wahi

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

tiring too much work and back to back meetings
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Few people confirmed Jenny had 3 days off. Saturday- Monday- resumed shooting today. She even posted few pictures. Looks like she took a quick trip. Much needed

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Few people confirmed Jenny had 3 days off. Saturday- Monday- resumed shooting today. She even posted few pictures. Looks like she took a quick trip. Much needed

Jenny deserved that.

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

yup :) She deserves as she’s has more scenes than others
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

Hi, Good so far but no more voicesmiley19

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Hi, Good so far but no more voicesmiley19

take care of yourself

I am just curious if you are able to do the written update today? I don’t know how severe your symptoms are that’s why I am asking.

Edited by priya185 - 5 months ago