Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

lol everyone is eagerly waiting for episode 27…kya hoga

Mujhe sirf yeh jaana hai ke writer sahiba ne yeh eps kyun bola 🤣 bakhi toh aage dekh na padega. Just imagine Virat kisses Anu by surprise and Akshat sees it or dhamaka, the latter will do something Bad to her or Virat's breakdown and we Come to know why he is like that or the engagement truth🤷

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Mujhe sirf yeh jaana hai ke writer sahiba ne yeh eps kyun bola 🤣 bakhi toh aage dekha na padega. Just imagine Virat kisses Anu by surprise and Akshat sees it or dhamaka, the latter will do something Bad to her or Virat's breakdown and we Come to know why hé is like that or the engagement truth🤷

I love all ur imaginations 😂
Ragz2009 thumbnail

The way the show is going i feel they will show anu knowing something about akshat and she’s just playing with him. I feel the writer is very feminine and will show the female lead powerful and smart.

Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Wahi IG post few more days and Jogi will be back.

Mean RvsR shooting will end this month. He’s already moving to his next project

Ragz2009 thumbnail

The episode was pretty good! I loved anuvir conversation but didn’t like how they stopped the conversation. Loved angry virat and how he treated james so well. Anu scene with ankita was nice, her flashbacks was very good as a child and loved the flashback virat supporting anu. Ankita is gonna be real trouble 👿

Virat was hurt 😔 as anu called him many names & ppl spoke behind his back. He wants another chance.

my guy aint giving up. Im loving this virat. Where were you virat…like i said wahi acts his best in angry, emotional and romantic scenes.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Mujhe sirf yeh jaana hai ke writer sahiba ne yeh eps kyun bola 🤣 bakhi toh aage dekh na padega. Just imagine Virat kisses Anu by surprise and Akshat sees it or dhamaka, the latter will do something Bad to her or Virat's breakdown and we Come to know why he is like that or the engagement truth🤷

wasnt he wearing same suit in breakdown scene as today??
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

wasnt he wearing same suit in breakdown scene as today??

He wore a green suit and anu wore orange suit IMG_9130.jpeg
Ragz2009 thumbnail

We still didn’t get the first scene with anuvir and the breakdown scene he’s saying i hate you…bala or mala singh or something

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3xQV5ivJvn/?igsh=Z290dHhzNDVqb2ps

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

We still didn’t get the first scene with anuvir and the breakdown scene he’s saying i hate you…bala or mala singh or something

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3xQV5ivJvn/?igsh=Z290dHhzNDVqb2ps

we still also have months to go ragz. Surreal feeling though that the shoot is over soon
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The way the show is going i feel they will show anu knowing something about akshat and she’s just playing with him. I feel the writer is very feminine and will show the female lead powerful and smart.

Well, seing Yesterday precap we are getting slowly there