Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Still in top 5 but it went down from 3.1/2.9-2.1 MIMG_9125.jpeg

they should have Ankita in the montage instead of the board member
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

If that what writer sahiba thought about the 27 eps then Idk🤣

Waise Akshat look surprised 🤣🤣 Kya hua bro? Hogaya pyaar khatam🤔 Bade confident te.

was this episode 27?? Dunno maybe they had some argument or he isnt ready for engagement 🙄🤣
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Omg u know i just remember a wahian went to meet wahi and he wasn’t in a good mood. He said he was dealing with alot of issues with the new place plus that road issue with that crazy day. He told her why he was moving. But she begged us not to message him. The reem part he said in a promotion interview

i also am getting the feeling something is up with wahi. He isnt his usual self and its not just down to maturity and all. I wonder what all issues are going on 😞 that road issue alos uff dont remind me 🤦🏽‍♀️ so he was moving coz of uditi ?

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

i saw the precap do u think anu lied to the family about saying yes to akshat. Akshat looked shocked 😮

i think she did 🙄🤣

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

The episode was better than expected as no akshat I loved the flashback scene too Virat defending Anu. I want him to defend her in court when Ankita tries to ruin raisinghani reputation that would be nice

yasss that would be awesome

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Vedika posted written update for episode 25 on page 66 do check that out

my review of the episode: In flashback loved Virat defending anu now why does he change his stance on nepotism to his convenience? Ankita is so ungrateful even if anu gives her room and clothes she said nasty things about anu’s mother no empathy for her. I hope dadi drives her out of their house. Baby anu was so cute this actress came in bpkh I like her since then. Angry wahi looks good great acting and expressions even i got scared. Virat was nice to james at least he values him james seems to be a loyal employee who has been there for long. I liked anuvir scene and apology. Ankita is only nice to the maid. Ankita’s dad is rahul not rajdeep. She wants to ruin & firm’s reputation and firm not takeover it.

oh yes virat was scary as hell 🤣 angry wahi is beat tbh 😂😂😂😂
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

was this episode 27?? Dunno maybe they had some argument or he isnt ready for engagement 🙄🤣

No 27 it is on Wed I'm in advance 😝

Yeah maybe

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vedika posted written update for episode 25 on page 66 do check that out

my review of the episode: In flashback loved Virat defending anu now why does he change his stance on nepotism to his convenience? Ankita is so ungrateful even if anu gives her room and clothes she said nasty things about anu’s mother no empathy for her. I hope dadi drives her out of their house. Baby anu was so cute this actress came in bpkh I like her since then. Angry wahi looks good great acting and expressions even i got scared. Virat was nice to james at least he values him james seems to be a loyal employee who has been there for long. I liked anuvir scene and apology. Ankita is only nice to the maid. Ankita’s dad is rahul not rajdeep. She wants to ruin Rajdeep & firm’s reputation and his firm, not takeover it.

Angry Wahi is always the best. Wahi acts the best in angry, emotional and romantic scenes
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

No 27 it is on Wed I'm in avance 😝

Yeah maybe

lol everyone is eagerly waiting for episode 27…kya hoga