Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Hi guys, I had to go in the office today and tomorrow. So I didn’t watch the episode yet. Just taking a quick second to let you guys know. Will watch it tonight and respond to the previous messages

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

what reems building??? gosh. He had to leave coz of uditi? smiley44 Poor him he lived in that old place with many of his friends smiley29

one of the interviews promoting time. He said now Reem lives in his building.
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

no head no tail precap 🙄 from being angry with each other virat telling her to leave akshat we get akshat anu engagement prep and anu virat especially virat being all lovey again 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

If that what writer sahiba thought about the 27 eps then Idk🤣

Waise Akshat look surprised 🤣🤣 Kya hua bro? Hogaya pyaar khatam🤔 Bade confident te.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Finally we aint in 2014 anymore smiley37 loved the FB how virat defended anu. But weird all wearing white while she wore some other look.

Present day iss anu ka drama nahi samaj aata. She fought with Virat but behaving jaise kuch nahi hua hai

Ankita wala scene i skipped mostly i dont like her smiley37 but she is deffo in for revenge. FOr once i wished daadi would kick her out smiley29 I agree with the family here ankita ko idhar nahi rakho toh better hai smiley37

Ghar hi nahi abh yeh madam room invasion tak karegi smiley44 burai ke paison se mansion hmm what does this mean smiley23 Badhuya and rich poor girl wth smiley29 isko koi mare na maare main toh mukka marungi bohut jald

Also weird why harsh is helping her I wish he backfires on her.

Lmao for once virat s right. All are bunch of jokers smiley29 kaam dhaam siraf anu aur virat hi karte hain pura time other juniors and assistants are busy with other crap. Glad the fiery virat set them right. smiley42 lmao sahi kaha rubina wont go anywhere until she just tries her luck in getting with virat smiley37 But damn shaadi karlo business man and sit home yikes smiley29

yikes how all wanna leave who was in his team smiley44 wah sunna pada toh sab nikal pade. smiley29 wah and anu baat karein i doubt he will listen to her

kya aadmi hain virat. ek taraf itna gussa next day helping james to manao his biwi with chicken lollipop smiley37 wahi ne sahi kaha tha yeh kya aadmi hai

Loved the convo with anu virat. She tried to make up for the better of the firm. And for what I agree she should leave akshat. Issmein koi toh jhol hai smiley29

Last part i skipped just saw pay for ur sins smiley44 I swear agar iska revenge phuski nikla na as in reason phuski writer sahiba ko na chodungi main

Precap: engagement smiley44 Names?? Aisa kya bulati hai anu virat ko smiley44 Yikes woh sacred wala dialog again smiley37 I keep thinking of sacred games smiley37

Overall okaish episode. And happy it was an akshatless episode smiley37

Itna kuch, I'll resist until tomorrow smiley42

Ragz2009 thumbnail

do yu know which IV he said all this?

Omg u know i just remember a wahian went to meet wahi and he wasn’t in a good mood. He said he was dealing with alot of issues with the new place plus that road issue with that crazy day. He told her why he was moving. But she begged us not to message him. The reem part he said in a promotion interview
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I Saw the precap the only thing that came to my mind chal kya raha hai

i saw the precap do u think anu lied to the family about saying yes to akshat. Akshat looked shocked 😮
priya185 thumbnail

Finally we aint in 2014 anymore smiley37 loved the FB how virat defended anu. But weird all wearing white while she wore some other look.

Present day iss anu ka drama nahi samaj aata. She fought with Virat but behaving jaise kuch nahi hua hai

Ankita wala scene i skipped mostly i dont like her smiley37 but she is deffo in for revenge. FOr once i wished daadi would kick her out smiley29 I agree with the family here ankita ko idhar nahi rakho toh better hai smiley37

Ghar hi nahi abh yeh madam room invasion tak karegi smiley44 burai ke paison se mansion hmm what does this mean smiley23 Badhuya and rich poor girl wth smiley29 isko koi mare na maare main toh mukka marungi bohut jald

Also weird why harsh is helping her I wish he backfires on her.

Lmao for once virat s right. All are bunch of jokers smiley29 kaam dhaam siraf anu aur virat hi karte hain pura time other juniors and assistants are busy with other crap. Glad the fiery virat set them right. smiley42 lmao sahi kaha rubina wont go anywhere until she just tries her luck in getting with virat smiley37 But damn shaadi karlo business man and sit home yikes smiley29

yikes how all wanna leave who was in his team smiley44 wah sunna pada toh sab nikal pade. smiley29 wah and anu baat karein i doubt he will listen to her

kya aadmi hain virat. ek taraf itna gussa next day helping james to manao his biwi with chicken lollipop smiley37 wahi ne sahi kaha tha yeh kya aadmi hai

Loved the convo with anu virat. She tried to make up for the better of the firm. And for what I agree she should leave akshat. Issmein koi toh jhol hai smiley29

Last part i skipped just saw pay for ur sins smiley44 I swear agar iska revenge phuski nikla na as in reason phuski writer sahiba ko na chodungi main

Precap: engagement smiley44 Names?? Aisa kya bulati hai anu virat ko smiley44 Yikes woh sacred wala dialog again smiley37 I keep thinking of sacred games smiley37

Overall okaish episode. And happy it was an akshatless episode smiley37

The episode was better than expected as no akshat I loved the flashback scene too Virat defending Anu. I want him to defend her in court when Ankita tries to ruin raisinghani reputation that would be nice
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Still in top 5 but it went down from 3.1/2.9-2.1 MIMG_9125.jpeg

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

i saw the precap do u think anu lied to the family about saying yes to akshat. Akshat looked shocked 😮

Pata nahin, maybe she said yes for the relationship but un Logon ne aage socha. Because a YES Can be for anything 😏 And since we have Half part of conversation sometimes we can assume she agreed to him as a partner but not Pati yet.

Plus her fam espe Dadi is so into it. Or, she truly thought they are reaching there but Akshat didn't see that coming🤷

priya185 thumbnail

Vedika posted written update for episode 25 on page 66 do check that out

my review of the episode: In flashback loved Virat defending anu now why does he change his stance on nepotism to his convenience? Ankita is so ungrateful even if anu gives her room and clothes she said nasty things about anu’s mother no empathy for her. I hope dadi drives her out of their house. Baby anu was so cute this actress came in bpkh I like her since then. Angry wahi looks good great acting and expressions even i got scared. Virat was nice to james at least he values him james seems to be a loyal employee who has been there for long. I liked anuvir scene and apology. Ankita is only nice to the maid. Ankita’s dad is rahul not rajdeep. She wants to ruin Rajdeep & firm’s reputation and his firm, not takeover it.

Edited by priya185 - 5 months ago