Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Finally we aint in 2014 anymore smiley37 loved the FB how virat defended anu. But weird all wearing white while she wore some other look.

Present day iss anu ka drama nahi samaj aata. She fought with Virat but behaving jaise kuch nahi hua hai

Ankita wala scene i skipped mostly i dont like her smiley37 but she is deffo in for revenge. FOr once i wished daadi would kick her out smiley29 I agree with the family here ankita ko idhar nahi rakho toh better hai smiley37

Ghar hi nahi abh yeh madam room invasion tak karegi smiley44 burai ke paison se mansion hmm what does this mean smiley23 Badhuya and rich poor girl wth smiley29 isko koi mare na maare main toh mukka marungi bohut jald

Also weird why harsh is helping her I wish he backfires on her.

Lmao for once virat s right. All are bunch of jokers smiley29 kaam dhaam siraf anu aur virat hi karte hain pura time other juniors and assistants are busy with other crap. Glad the fiery virat set them right. smiley42 lmao sahi kaha rubina wont go anywhere until she just tries her luck in getting with virat smiley37 But damn shaadi karlo business man and sit home yikes smiley29

yikes how all wanna leave who was in his team smiley44 wah sunna pada toh sab nikal pade. smiley29 wah and anu baat karein i doubt he will listen to her

kya aadmi hain virat. ek taraf itna gussa next day helping james to manao his biwi with chicken lollipop smiley37 wahi ne sahi kaha tha yeh kya aadmi hai

Loved the convo with anu virat. She tried to make up for the better of the firm. And for what I agree she should leave akshat. Issmein koi toh jhol hai smiley29

Last part i skipped just saw pay for ur sins smiley44 I swear agar iska revenge phuski nikla na as in reason phuski writer sahiba ko na chodungi main

Precap: engagement smiley44 Names?? Aisa kya bulati hai anu virat ko smiley44 Yikes woh sacred wala dialog again smiley37 I keep thinking of sacred games smiley37

Overall okaish episode. And happy it was an akshatless episode smiley37

Edited by Vedika.Kapoor - 5 months ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

The eps must've been Bad no one is hosting anything today on IG Ajeeb hai. Itna Sanata🤔

coz IG jen fans didnt get much content today smiley37 I actually didnt mind the episode smiley37 meri mannat puri hui to see more of Virat smiley36 and many might be pissed for him lashing out and all and also telling anu to leave akshat but truth is i am glad all of it happened
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

aaj waise idhar bhi sanata hi hai smiley37 sab kidhar gaye smiley24

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

coz IG jen fans didnt get much content today smiley37 I actually didnt mind the episode smiley37 meri mannat puri hui to see more of Virat smiley36 and many might be pissed for him lashing out and all and also telling anu to leave akshat but truth is i am glad all of it happened

Can't wait to see thatsmiley42

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

aaj waise idhar bhi sanata hi hai smiley37 sab kidhar gaye smiley24

I didn't watch the eps and others might be busy.

And since Wed is Eid, I'm happy to be able to complete my Quraan Reading, that's why I'm off, but will try to be here Tom inshallah

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

WU - 08.04.2024

• Starts in 2015 in RL. Rajdeep giving a speech to all new interns who joined the firm. And and Virat are there as well. Rajdeep praises Viral saying that many get into this internship but only a few impress us who then get a chance to work at the firm and Virat has proved how good he is years ago and now he is a successful junior associate.
  • Two interns are talking to each other when Rajdeep overhears them. He asks what they are talking to which they comment that while they all had to go through many tests to get into this internship And got special treatment as she is his daughter. Rajdeep listens to interns points and asks if someone wanna defend Anu. Virat raise his hand and argues that while anu had that privilege according to everyone, she did get much harder tests than others to get into the firm.
  • Back to present day, Anu and Akita go to see Rajdeep. Attendants tell her he is ok. Anu introduces Ankita to Rajdeep and tells how she has some attitude problems like him.
  • Daadi calls Anu and whole R-clan complains why anu allowed ankita to stay here when there is no space and also they don’t know her. And calms them down and says while this is dadi’s house the room is hers and Anita will stay there with her.
  • Ankita is alone with rajdeep and talks how he doesn’t know who she is but will know very soon. She says she will ruin his remaining life. She is about to pull the oxygen mask when the attendants come back. She acts sweet and leaves.
  • Ankita Anu room scene. Ankita looks over the whole room in awe happy to finally be there. Says that they made a mansion by being bad to people. She says soon all will be hers. She takes pics and is happy sends all pics to Harsh.
  • Anu returns back with an outfit for Ankita. She continues her tail about how landlord kicked her out after lease expired.
  • Both having green tea and talking. Anu shares memories of her in this room both good and bad.
  • Flashback of young anu looking at the star and talking to her mom. Complains how dad is always at work and dadi just tells her off. She wants her mom back. She kept looking for her mom but she was always alone. Ankita feels her pain of loosing a parent. Anu leaves and ankita makes faces giving her bad dua and all why anu went through all this. Harsh messages her to congratulate on getting into R-mansion and Ankita replies
  • In RL Harsh is on his phone so is Rubina. Virat is in a really bad mood. He storms out of his cabin and tells Harsh off for his bad research. Harsh tries to tell that all are tired. Virat tells all of them that the firm aint number 1 anymore due to bad work and all work he has to do himself Rubina tries to defend but Virat lashes out at her as well as she no longer seems to be interested to work and become something more than she is. He gives everyone ultimatum to get their work straight else he will fire them all.
  • Morning at RL Anu is looking at some pics from the case. Kavita comes in and tells her Half of virats team resigned plus work place harassment claims will be added by them.She tells her that viral will ruin the firm and he should apologise to them and give him a break. Anu says she will talk to him
  • James comes into virats office and asks to leave early as his wife is complaining. Virat agrees and gives James some money to buy some food to make his wife happy.
  • Anu comes into ihis office and wants to talk to him. He half heartedly listens to her and she says he never mixes personal and professional so why do it now. She talks about how everything has changed and his current behaviour is not him. She says only he deserves the leadership. She apologises to him for how she talked to him. Virat is deffo hurt and upset he had tears and rage filled eyes. She says she owes him for helping with the case and asks him to forgive his team.
  • Virat asks her to leave akshat
  • Ankita at R-mansion goes to Rajdeep room as no one is home and talks to him. She says how she will ruin him and he is helpless same like her mom. She struggled a lot and spent years with Rajdeeps fear. Rajdeep took away her Rahul baba (?). Says Karma hits you hard to rajdeep. Says she faced pain too but her being nice will give him less pain. She wants to shut the oxygen supply but stops as she wants to make him pay daily for his sins and when you wake up your name reputation firm all will be finished. She tells him to look at her when she is talking and he will pay for his sins.
  • Just them rajdeep slowly opens his eyes slightly and akita is scared.

Precap: akshat anu at R-mansion talking about engagement. Virat says anu calls him names and he says anu u are the center or my life and sacred.

Priya can you please tag everyone

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Thanks for the update smiley31

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I Saw the precap the only thing that came to my mind chal kya raha hai

priya185 thumbnail

We appreciate your help with the written update Vedika. I added in the title

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I Saw the precap the only thing that came to my mind chal kya raha hai

no head no tail precap 🙄 from being angry with each other virat telling her to leave akshat we get akshat anu engagement prep and anu virat especially virat being all lovey again 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️