Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Jenni ne kya kiya to not like her???

smiley37 Good question I don’t know. One of my JeRan friend met uditi 3 times in London. She’s bit weird- so my friend messaged wahi to meet when he was in London- when she went he was with her. They had a nice conversation n etc. My friend got uditi gifts for her birthday bc she was wahis gf. She said it was weird uditi messaged her back and asked to meet. They went on lunch together without wahi. Then again they met. During the lunch conversation she mentioned she doesn’t like Jenny and doesn’t want to meet her ever. She didn’t want to talk about it more. My friend said she didn’t like uditi she was very weird, she only liked her bc of wahi. She was happy they ended
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

He moved to another building. Reems building 😂 it was around February.

Acha that's why he moved

priya185 thumbnail

ok thanks for the news

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

ok thanks for the news

i taught everyone knew about it. He even was saying during the promotion he was having alot of issues with the new place. He had more reason to move too. He wanted something closer to work, bigger place n etc.
priya185 thumbnail

i taught everyone knew about it. He even was saying during the promotion he was having alot of issues with the new place. He had more reason to move too. He wanted something closer to work, bigger place n etc.

I haven't seen all his interviews due to work

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

wow i knew he moved but dint know the reason coz from all pics i loved his old home and i found it quite weird he moved coz he only got that place like 2-3 years ago. I dont remember tbh him saying he has been having loads of issues 🧐 or anything for that matter regarding his new place. Its weird and sad he had to move coz of uditi. She was toxic i dint like her but dint know she bullied him. I only know after their breakup she kept putting posts and stories of hers and noah with missing you and i waa like wth leave wahis dog alone

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

yeah I miss the old joking funny wahi. Maybe it’s due to his break up or personal life that he has matured. His last girlfriend looked ok but seemed to bully him

i wish he comes back to hosting then his goofy side comes out smiley27

what? bully? kaise?

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

what reems building??? gosh. He had to leave coz of uditi? smiley44 Poor him he lived in that old place with many of his friends smiley29

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

do yu know which IV he said all this?

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail