Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yes and not those we are expecting🙄

in flashbacks they can dump any scene they want and it doesnt have enough impact on the current plot
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

i miss his goofy side though 😞 itna bhi kya serious banna life main 🙄

yeah I miss the old joking funny wahi. Maybe it’s due to his break up or personal life that he has matured. His last girlfriend looked ok but seemed to bully him

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

yeah I miss the old joking funny wahi. Maybe it’s due to his break up or personal life that he has matured. His last girlfriend looked ok but seemed to bully him

Uditi was so toxic. She didn’t like Jenny. 😂 but they were in a live in relationship. They got the dog together. After she broke up with him, she got a place at the same building. He had to move smiley37
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Jenny picked up his goofy, funny and positive style and he took her classy mature attitude.

Dosti toh aisa

Ragz2009 thumbnail

in flashbacks they can dump any scene they want and it doesnt have enough impact on the current plot

True that’s why we didn’t feel it. I really want some beautiful conversations
Pyaarasam thumbnail

I was like him too and I have changed too…but still my humor side didn’t change. Just matured so people take me seriously. In his interview he said Jen laughs alot during intimate scenes. Why hiding give us a sneak peek 🫣

Dosti hai Na toh hassi ayega na 🤣 That's the fun! Nahin kuch surprise hona chahiye. I Hope jab ayega teaser mein na ho just like with Harshita, it should Come out as a surprise

Pyaarasam thumbnail

That's why I found it slow now. It's the FBs who are dragged. I know they wanna give us clues but it should match a bit. Like last despite Raghav, we could get Virat's young self seing his Mom go or something 🤷

priya185 thumbnail

Uditi was so toxic. She didn’t like Jenny. 😂 but they were in a live in relationship. They got the dog together. After she broke up with him, she got a place at the same building. He had to move smiley37

That's ok if she didn't like jenny I didn't like her I don't like trollers

Where did he move?

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Jenni ne kya kiya to not like her???

Ragz2009 thumbnail

That's ok if she didn't like jenny I didn't like her I don't like trollers

Where did he move?

He moved to another building. Reems building 😂 it was around February.