Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

ankita looks mad 😠 lol

Don't tell me she wanna snatch Virat too😱

Checked for Jenni lagta hai dusra shot she injured herself ya Pata nahin because in one video it's not there

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Checked for Jenni lagta hai dusra shot she injured herself ya Pata nahin because in one video it's not there

She can do anything. She looks very pissed tho. I feel virat was dancing with her then he left her and pulled anu.

Yes, i think she injured herself maybe during the dance or something

priya185 thumbnail

Wahi posted this I like Asha and Wahi friendship (I’m not really a Sehban fan) https://www.instagram.com/p/C5ba7N8vePr/?igsh=MTY4OW84YTVveWMweg==

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Wahi posted this I like Asha and Wahi friendship (I’m not really a Sehban fan) https://www.instagram.com/p/C5ba7N8vePr/?igsh=MTY4OW84YTVveWMweg==

Asha & Wahi are like great siblings- she said in her interview hes like my brother. Brother sister bond
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I think she wants to take Virat's position as interim head lawyer. I hope she doesn't want to date him that would be weird (P.S. I try not to see any spoilers so don't give me spoilers)
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Asha & Wahi are like great siblings- she said in her interview hes like my brother. Brother sister bond

that is cute if I remember correctly they went on holiday together

in what way did she say he is like a brother to her? for advice, financial help or what ?

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think she wants to take Virat's position as interim head lawyer. I hope she doesn't want to date him that would be weird (P.S. I try not to see any spoilers so don't give me spoilers)

Oh Sorry next time won't tag you smiley31

Acha, hmm, that's why she is helping him, to know his strength and all🙄 All to end up maybe having nothing

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Good point Priya. I didn’t think of that but ur right she wants higher position
Ragz2009 thumbnail

that is cute if I remember correctly they went on holiday together

in what way did she say he is like a brother to her? for advice, financial help or what ?

yeah they did. There was a interview and they asked her if she’s dating him. She said no we are like siblings- brother/sister bond
Ragz2009 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5cqivjPqcC/?igsh=OW9uZTRtbHp1NjRy

new bts- Anu said Virat…1st part she’s looking or calling for Virat. 2nd part she’s running away

Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago