Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

6 months show- They will be wrapping up shooting in April- May. End of May Jenny goes on Vacation and June wahi lol.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

We will be getting these scenes like towards the ending…like after 100 episode. I hope there’s more in between.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Yeah, it’s not ankita. Ankita got to know about virat herself on the first episode. It some one from college or their past

Yeah definitely

Pyaarasam thumbnail

So anu vs Virat coming up

That would be great to see🔥🔥🤩

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Another thing Rajdeep said in the first episode to Daadi, Dolly and Dev when they said Anu turned 32

Years old and need to get married and settle…he needs to find someone for her: He said she will find herself someone whom she wants I won’t make that decision. Then Anuvir dance and he’s like see she found someone and that too some one i chose.

I wonder did he put conditions to Virat like until you don’t become successful, don’t think of getting close to anu?

Also,he asked anu to no matter what to never give up on him.

Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

We will be getting these scenes like towards the ending…like after 100 episode. I hope there’s more in between.

Agar yeh hua toh they will Come back with Season 2 hopefully soon they can't leave us to wait for too long

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Another thing Rajdeep said in the first episode to Daadi, Dolly and Dev when they said Anu turned 32

Years old and need to get married and settle…he needs to find someone for her: He said she will find herself someone whom she wants I won’t make that decision. Then Anuvir dance and he’s like see she found someone and that too some one i chose.

I wonder did he put conditions to Virat like until you don’t become successful, don’t think of getting close to anu?

Also, she asked anu to no matter what to never give up on him.

Hum ne itne baatein ki, I don't think I mentioned it before, yes he said that. Kuch toh hua hai for Virat to behave such ways with Anu while he truly loves her. I don't think it's only his trauma.

Hmm, maybe yaar because Rajdeep doesn't hate Virat but hé is not amirzada too, so maybe because he is his copy he want him to be worthy...and not absent like him 🤷

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Agar yeh hua toh they will Come back with Season 2 hopefully soon they can't leave us to wait for too long

yes hopefully 🤞 season two with another 130 episodes
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

6 months show- They will be wrapping up shooting in April- May. End of May Jenny goes on Vacation and June wahi lol.

haan ig wahi will wrap up hlha before jun i suppose 🙄
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Hum ne itne baatein ki, I don't think I mentioned it before, yes he said that. Kuch toh hua hai for Virat to behave such ways with Anu while he truly loves her. I don't think it's only his trauma.

Hmm, maybe yaar because Rajdeep doesn't hate Virat but hé is not amirzada too, so maybe because he is his copy he want him to be worthy...and not absent like him 🤷

yup, I definitely think he added that condition. He even said how now that anu is successful on her own she can chose for her own