Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Does joy post regularly because I can’t find any other jeran pics on his instagram

He used to post on his Story daily. Now he does like weekly post of his weekly highlights.
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

I started rewatching RvsR first episode, a truck tried to kill virat too but he escaped and a woman kept calling rajdeep and blackmail him

Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I started rewatching RvsR first episode, a truck tried to kill virat too but he escaped and a woman kept calling rajdeep and blackmail him

Yes, the woman is in my head since Pata nahin kisne call kiya🧐 I doubted Ankita since with her agenda but might be someone else

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yes, the woman is in my head since Pata nahin kisne call kiya🧐 I doubted Ankita since with her agenda but might be someone else

my mom’s was like maybe ankita mom and after she heard the accident she fell down
Pyaarasam thumbnail

my mom’s was like maybe ankita mom and after she heard the accident she fell down

I had that thought too, but kaise? Plus did Rajdeep sir not hung it before the truck hit him🤔 Aur kaise usko nahin Pata chala ke woh Madhulika hai. Let's see further maybe kuch ajaye

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

it seemed the same truck as the one following anu and rajdeep hence i feel something related to either the firm or the mehta case or some past involving all three warna why would virat have enemies he aint some big name
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

it seemed the same truck as the one following anu and rajdeep hence i feel something related to either the firm or the mehta case or some past involving all three warna why would virat have enemies he aint some big name

Yes, that's a possibility. Or a dushmaan firm which is related to Mehta or someone on RL 🤔 kuch bhi ho sakta hai 😏

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

2 lawyers of RL working against each other smiley3 this is yet to come ig. smiley36 Low chance guessing its anu vs virat smiley37