Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Oh, I didn't know about Never kiss...Koi baat nahin I'm eagerly waiting for HLHA 2 to know if that lil' girl unko beti hai ya niece 🧐 And how will Maanvi's character react to it.

Haan S2 aana kuch aisa hi hoga and maybe Raj still in coma ya mar gaya 😱 (I Hope not though) and Anu and Virat should end up together by the end with their shaadi warna sacred wala Line pata nahin Virat cross karega ya Na bina shaadi ka bandhan 😅 dekhlenge

haan ig wahi or nakul stated that S3 wont come for never kiss. sad though i want another season of it. Haan I also wanna know if that girl is yogis kid or not. In my heart i hope it is coz wahi never played a father on screen and i feel he will be really good at it.
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

haan ig wahi or nakul stated that S3 wont come for never kiss. sad though i want another season of it. Haan I also wanna know if that girl is yogis kid or not. In my heart i hope it is coz wahi never played a father on screen and i feel he will be really good at it.

Really, maybe because they wanted to divert the story and make both bff to marry ya aisa kuch smiley36

I hope she is his daughter from another Rishta that went wrong or maybe he adopted her because she is his sister (if he has one or a cousin) daughter and something happened to her. Finger cross for her being his daughter. smiley27

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Really, maybe because they wanted to divert the story and make both bff to marry ya aisa kuch smiley36

I hope she is his daughter from another Rishta that went wrong or maybe he adopted her because she is his sister (if he has one or a cousin) daughter and something happened to her. Finger cross for her being his daughter. smiley27

i mean thats what happened na. Taani went with Karan and Sumer with Sarah's character smiley36 And wahi looked so good in it smiley42 on top the amazing london scenic views

Haan whatever it is also ok to be a tragic reason but i want her to be his daughter

Pyaarasam thumbnail

i mean thats what happened na. Taani went with Karan and Sumer with Sarah's character smiley36 And wahi looked so good in it smiley42 on top the amazing london scenic views

Haan whatever it is also ok to be a tragic reason but i want her to be his daughter

Haan he was Amazing and got awarded toosmiley27

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Virat nahin aya kya office mein??

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Virat nahin aya kya office mein??

bechare ko ek din toh chutti mili 🤣🤪🤪🤪
Ragz2009 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 He was shooting per his IG story.
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Haan, office se chutti he deserves it. Ya kuch aur hua hai. James is like complaining "khud hi dekh lo" smiley36

Ragz2009 thumbnail

I loved the Wednesday epi Fb but it was so short and ruined by RaghavIMG_9100.jpegIMG_9099.jpegIMG_9098.jpeg.