Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Yes, her look is similar to current look. Alot of people went fumbling with that bts including me. So its confirmed he’s her past but how will he help anuvir? I don’t understand if she meant to bring them together or help them with a case

I'm going with the flow honestly jab woh ayenge we will see till then Akshat we will support 😅 story hum dekhlenge kya ho jayega when Viv enter.

Because that closeness for friends is too close to me. But I know Anu & Virat are meant to be so I'm Shant like water🤣 zen mode

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I was looking through IG and looks like they started shooting in Oct 2023. Promo was shot in October and they were shooting and Announcement was made in November meaning they will be completing the shooting in a month or so.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I was looking through IG and looks like they started shooting in Oct 2023. Promo was shot in October and they were shooting and Announcement was made in November meaning they will be completing the shooting in a month or so.

Yes yahin laaga ta mujhe. But if it's an open end 🤦

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yes yahin laaga ta mujhe. But if it's an open end 🤦

hmmm- wahi sounded like he was kinda confident about season 2. I guess after a little break they will comeback with season two but im sure this one ending will be brutal
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

hmmm- wahi sounded like he was kinda confident about season 2. I guess after a little break they will comeback with season two but im sure this one ending will be brutal

Hmm. Then it should Come right After aur maybe just like this one around feb next year🤔 Which give them Time for their other shows maybe Code M 3 and HLHA 2, plus maybe a Season 3 of Never Kiss, we never know.

Brutal, hmm, Anu & Virat together and they Lost RL because of Ankita or maybe Chachu since I suspect him 🤷 something like that to justify the title

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Hmm. Then it should Come right After aur maybe just like this one around feb next year🤔 Which give them Time for their other shows maybe Code M 3 and HLHA 2, plus maybe a Season 3 of Never Kiss, we never know.

Brutal, hmm, Anu & Virat together and they Lost RL because of Ankita or maybe Chachu since I suspect him 🤷 something like that to justify the title

IG if S2 comes which yes wahi was quite hopeful maybe they will start shoot in october again. in that time wahi can finish HLHA s2 and whatever else i wish he also takes up a full fledged anchor role. smiley24 Never kiss s3 wont happen thats confirmed. Also hoping his other Short film releases that he shot for ig a year back

I am ok with brutal as long as they end the open loop holes and anuvir end up together. smiley36 Yes ankita or chachu seem like they will snatch RL

Edited by Vedika.Kapoor - 5 months ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I hope s2 comes smiley13 but with better story narration and SS for the leads smiley24
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

hmm lets see till when they shoot. smiley44I just dont want any stupid ending

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

IG if S2 comes which yes wahi was quite hopeful maybe they will start shoot in october again. in that time wahi can finish HLHA s2 and whatever else i wish he also takes up a full fledged anchor role. smiley24 Never kiss s3 wont happen thats confirmed. Also hoping his other Short film releases that he shot for ig a year back

I am ok with brutal as long as they end the open loop holes and anuvir end up together. smiley36 Yes ankita or chachu seem like they will snatch RL

Oh, I didn't know about Never kiss...Koi baat nahin I'm eagerly waiting for HLHA 2 to know if that lil' girl unko beti hai ya niece 🧐 And how will Maanvi's character react to it.

Haan S2 aana kuch aisa hi hoga and maybe Raj still in coma ya mar gaya 😱 (I Hope not though) and Anu and Virat should end up together by the end with their shaadi warna sacred wala Line pata nahin Virat cross karega ya Na bina shaadi ka bandhan 😅 dekhlenge

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

I hope s2 comes smiley13 but with better story narration and SS for the leads smiley24

If Anu and Virat will be together the best could be more court drama