Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

You were concern nahin karegi 😅

yes, i have previously praised her. She has wonderful memories who says what lol. This bts tho ruined my neend. I needed clarity
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Harshita se yaad aya woh log toh aage hai...seniors are playing chupan chupai kind with their emotions aur yeh dono bedroom tak ponch gayesmiley36 Wah!

Harshita toh spy universe bana raha hai aur yaha anuvir sacred sacred khele raha hai smiley37
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

yes, i have previously praised her. She has wonderful memories who says what lol. This bts tho ruined my neend. I needed clarity

She might bloc those who cross lines

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Harshita toh spy universe bana raha hai aur yaha anuvir sacred sacred khele raha hai smiley37

Sach mein bass sacred Wale hume passionate love deh I'll be happy. I mean we don't know yet if the Guy touched her (I think it didn't happen), maybe kissed (even that I doubt😅) but the moment the love flame ignite again they should fall into each other arms like "finally" and not stop 🫣 Mera kwahish

Ragz2009 thumbnail

She might bloc those who cross lines

yes, i haven’t crossed my line or said anything rude. am Thankful she wrote the show keeping jeran in mind and both doing it
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Sach mein bass sacred Wale hume passionate love deh I'll be happy. I mean we don't know yet if the Guy touched her (I think it didn't happen), maybe kissed (even that I doubt😅) but the moment the love flame ignite again they should fall into each other arms like "finally" and not stop 🫣 Mera kwahish

Mere Bhi yeh kwashish hai. smiley42 Let’s pray to writer mata hopefully 🤞 she won’t disappoint us
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Mere Bhi yeh kwashish hai. smiley42 Let’s pray to writer mata hopefully 🤞 she won’t disappoint us

Ameen🤲

Word Count: 1

Pyaarasam thumbnail

So some get mad because of her t-shirt and they are assuming it's present because of it😅 well dekh lenge

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Thank god

57926DE8-FC28-4307-91F6-8DE40C00F9DC.jpeg

Ragz2009 thumbnail

So some get mad because of her t-shirt and they are assuming it's present because of it😅 well dekh lenge

Yes, her look is similar to current look. Alot of people went fumbling with that bts including me. So its confirmed he’s her past but how will he help anuvir? I don’t understand if she meant to bring them together or help them with a case