Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

lol ig we are blind smiley37 yeh love story hai of gen Z we are millenials smiley37

new generation toxic love story

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

thanks for joining. Im so mad 😡 I need to calm down n give proper answers to her.

take a break smiley26 its hard but show hai and tbh we all seen worse writing

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

There’s a bts where someone is in jail and anu is there to question or bail them. If wahi signed up this show to work with jen then i respect that but if he signed up for jeran fans then this is not good. 90% of the viewers joined the show to watch JeRan together and their love story. These are viewers from dmg, wanting them together with a proper storyline and their love story/romance. Here we getting something else.

He definitely took it to be with Jenni but also for the character layers...I don't think it was for the fans who waited for them even though they knew about you (Siddhima Wale). But yeah most of the viewers join in for that half left for the same because Wahi's character was introduced as a cheater, playboy, and all...

This was never supposed to be a love story, right? They could've done it with no romance angle but phir bhi they gave us a love angle so let's bear with them, Jeran are here for a reason, and I want to believe that. Plus their relationship is too complicated so it will take a bit time...

Ragz2009 thumbnail

IMG_9083.png

Word Count: 0

Ragz2009 thumbnail

take a break smiley26 its hard but show hai and tbh we all seen worse writing

yes, we saw worse during dmg. Uff let me take break
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
lol face 2 more weeks of crap smiley24 oh well then
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

yes, we saw worse during dmg. Uff let me take break

haan hence i am glad IPL keeps me busy smiley37 that is roz ka heartbreak smiley36

Pyaarasam thumbnail

jail theory or whatever bts has come. Maybe akshat found out about what happened in the office between anuvir and he starts getting jealous vibes from both. He and ayesha hatch a plan to make virat pay coz i feel ayesha and virat are done and dusted too. She cant accept breakup from virat and same time akshat wants virat gone. So they do something like his fake death or whatever and frames virat for it. Anu comes to save him in jail and the bts is virat breaking down thinking he actually did it.

Acha hai but I don't think so. It can't be Virat warna can he keep his work after such an incident? Can lawyers have a criminal record? Even if they are innocent it can affect no?

No, kuch aur hoga.

How about it's Akshatsmiley36 because of the scam

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Acha hai but I don't think so. It can't be Virat warna can he keep his work after such an incident? Can lawyers have a criminal record? Even if they are innocent it can affect no?

No, kuch aur hoga.

How about it's Akshatsmiley36 because of the scam

if we go by SUITS logic yes criminals can be lawyers. In suits the lead Mike was jailed for faking to be a lawyer still got into the bar afterwards and become full fledged attorney.
Pyaarasam thumbnail

me too. You guys should come join me on X and let’s voice our opinions about it. Im so tired with all this bs. The makers and writers are viewing everything.

Not a fan of X but I feel Anu & Virat milega. I just can feel it! It will take time of course and it feels like an eternity but not really other couple is promoted toh It will be them or agar season 2 ho maybe they will just end up on good terms and season 2 is the love story...But no yahan hi milega hume

I'm a patient person so I feel we should just wait and watch