Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

That bts with rajdeep sir being in there was a fb. Vivaan did a case with him and now his daughter is fighting a case against him.

Do you guys remember that jail bts?? Slowly all this is making sense and I think the track will go like that. Arggg brooo Wahi shouldn’t sign this show. Jeran fans want to see them act and romance together but like this yaar

So then they are exes, don't tell me she will date the guy she is fighting with in court like with Akshat? Woh bhi defending Virat or whoever it is.

Could it be Rajdeep sirsmiley36?

I don't like this already! Even though I'm not their fan from DMG time, I want to see something amazing between Anu & Virat (if he didn't cheat of course). They have a sizzling chemistry but I guess not fit in such a story...Let's see but like ITV I don't keep my hopes high, but since this is OTT a little higher.

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

ok i dont remember this bts.

I really dont get either why he signed up for this smiley24

me too. You guys should come join me on X and let’s voice our opinions about it. Im so tired with all this bs. The makers and writers are viewing everything.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

me too. You guys should come join me on X and let’s voice our opinions about it. Im so tired with all this bs. The makers and writers are viewing everything.

i am a silent reader of X smiley37 I dont get into discussions there coz I feel they are onsided. smiley24
Ragz2009 thumbnail

IMG_9082.png

Word Count: 0

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Jail bts? kaunsa? smiley24 I am also wondering why did wahi sign this show smiley23 dheere dheere he is becoming a sidekick or lets put it harshly he is more a sidekick than raghav and akshat and even ankita smiley13

True yaarsmiley19 But abhi toh shuru hua hai pata nahin kab uske content ziada milegasmiley24

Pyaarasam thumbnail

She is playing with our nerves. I trust them Anu & Virat milega don't worry

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
lol ig we are blind smiley37 yeh love story hai of gen Z we are millenials smiley37
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

chalo I gave my 2 cents on X ragz smiley23

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

More verbal dishoom dishoom coming up it seems between raghav and virat 🤣 and kya baat anuvir together 😵‍💫 https://www.instagram.com/stories/sameeeer__sayyed_/3338793698042437438?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MXhhbmdqYjMxY2V5Mg==

Ragz2009 thumbnail

chalo I gave my 2 cents on X ragz smiley23

thanks for joining. Im so mad 😡 I need to calm down n give proper answers to her.