Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yaar, I'm beginning to believe your theory now. Something happened to Akshat and Virat is blamed by Aisha...hmm possible hai. It could be anything, but Rajdeep Sir is also there no (BTS)????

That bts with rajdeep sir being in there was a fb. Vivaan did a case with him and now his daughter is fighting a case against him.

Do you guys remember that jail bts?? Slowly all this is making sense and I think the track will go like that. Arggg brooo Wahi shouldn’t sign this show. Jeran fans want to see them act and romance together but like this yaar

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

That bts with rajdeep sir being in there was a fb. Vivaan did a case with him and now his daughter is fighting a case against him.

Do you guys remember that jail bts?? Slowly all this is making sense and I think the track will go like that. Arggg brooo Wahi shouldn’t sign this show. Jeran fans want to see them act and romance together but like this yaar

Jail bts? kaunsa? smiley24 I am also wondering why did wahi sign this show smiley23 dheere dheere he is becoming a sidekick or lets put it harshly he is more a sidekick than raghav and akshat and even ankita smiley13

Ragz2009 thumbnail

IMG_9080.jpeg

Word Count: 0

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They have written Virat character not well.

I have been keeping silent for a while thinking they will redeem him well but nope 👎. I signed up to watch jeran and as a fan-i didn’t sign for this yaar. They are slowly even ruining anu character too. Disappointed 😔

The show is going too slow...100+ eps if they are promoting Anu & Virat, they should give them to us around 50/70, and before that clean the mess of their past with both sides not only give us Anu's. That's what should come next. Plus ek toh we get only 3 eps a week but only a 20+ minute run not cool at all from Sony & Co.

Yes, I feel Wahi has a little time onscreen...even Ankita has more spacesmiley19 He should get more.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I dont get what she is trying to say. smiley24 We know the show aint just about Jen wahi but u cant make wahi a sidekick while promoting JeRan on SM and hooking anu with every other guy coming into the show smiley26

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Jail bts? kaunsa? smiley24 I am also wondering why did wahi sign this show smiley23 dheere dheere he is becoming a sidekick or lets put it harshly he is more a sidekick than raghav and akshat and even ankita smiley13

There’s a bts where someone is in jail and anu is there to question or bail them. If wahi signed up this show to work with jen then i respect that but if he signed up for jeran fans then this is not good. 90% of the viewers joined the show to watch JeRan together and their love story. These are viewers from dmg, wanting them together with a proper storyline and their love story/romance. Here we getting something else.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

I dont get what she is trying to say. smiley24 We know the show aint just about Jen wahi but u cant make wahi a sidekick while promoting JeRan on SM and hooking anu with every other guy coming into the show smiley26

exactly

Word Count: 1

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

There’s a bts where someone is in jail and anu is there to question or bail them. If wahi signed up this show to work with jen then i respect that but if he signed up for jeran fans then this is not good. 90% of the viewers joined the show to watch JeRan together and their love story. These are viewers from dmg, wanting them together with a proper storyline and their love story/romance. Here we getting something else.

ok i dont remember this bts.

I really dont get either why he signed up for this smiley24

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
i wonder if wahi knew this from beginning that he will be narrowed down to a sidekick smiley24
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

jail theory or whatever bts has come. Maybe akshat found out about what happened in the office between anuvir and he starts getting jealous vibes from both. He and ayesha hatch a plan to make virat pay coz i feel ayesha and virat are done and dusted too. She cant accept breakup from virat and same time akshat wants virat gone. So they do something like his fake death or whatever and frames virat for it. Anu comes to save him in jail and the bts is virat breaking down thinking he actually did it.