Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

I don't want this Anushat love track to last long Akshat is annoying me as Anu's boyfriend and soon I won't have patience to watch his scenes. I hope Anu Virat get close to each other again soon

same here. I am hoping another 2-3 weeks that’s 6 episodes.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

The next two weeks are going to be crucial if not dragged...Let's see!

I hope after whatever happens Virat is freed from Aisha and doesn't date someone else and focus on himself...And be cold with Anu for a few days.

Anu can do whatever she wants but leave Virat after what she said. Be with Akshat for whatever she feels until a siyapa (we all are rooting for)...and stop playing with both hearts espe Virat's.

yup that’s what we all rooting for to happen. Hopefully 🤞 this time we are right
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Virat was correct on Monday when he told anu im changing to become better for you and it seems like you are changing too. He saw she’s using people to get things what she wants. She used virat too since he returned. She’s slowly becoming like her dad. Use and manipulate ppl. That’s her dark side. Both of them are equally toxic.

Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

IMG_9076.jpegIMG_9077.jpeg

Word Count: 0

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Virat was correct on Monday when he told anu im changing to become better for you and it seems like you are changing too. He saw she’s using people to get things what she wants. She used virat too since he returned. She’s slowly becoming like her dad. Use and manipulate ppl. That’s her dark side. Both of them are equally toxic.

Haan I also noticed and that's so Bad...at least he guessed it while she had to clear it to Akshat 🙄 Virat knows her so well...I'm wondering how she will react if Akshat is truly a sort of villain 🤔 roh roh kar Virat ke bahon mein gheeregi, no way 😡

Also, she is the one who left Virat, why? Was it only because of the womanizer or family pressure 🤔 Manti hoon Virat galat ta aur abhi hai (cheat kiya ya Na) but what about Anu yaar, she is not that innocent after all. Did someone manipulated her to leave Virat? How such sophisticated woman would let an unfaithful man return into her life, if so? And I Can go one with my questions...I feel it's slow because of the FBs not the presents scenes 🧐 Jitna hamare sawal badh raha hai utna no answers yet🥺

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

I love this writer 😅 ❤️

Ragz2009 thumbnail

500 people liked my comment 😂 I have become famous smiley37A72C17C1-EB16-4B88-8503-0DB6CC7D5E13.jpeg

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

In 2014, now Anu was listening to relationship advise on a radio, while Anu opens the door, when the door bell rings and she didn't expect Virat in the guest house. He gave her a surprise. Seeing him he was stunned. They hug each other, it was cute, but Raghav was already there in the guest house. When the RJ said, Kyunki jab bharosa tutata hai to uski jagah leta hai jealousy, par jealousy le jaati hai saari energy smiley37 I laughed so hard because that RJ woh jale par namak laga raha tha smiley37

Virat is angry seeing Raghav, while Raghav so possessively asked for a coffee. Virat gets furious and scolds Anu for being with Raghav out of all the boys from the college. This has happened after the farewell party track. Did Virat meant that anu can be with anyone else but not with Raghav, because he doesn't likes him? smiley44If Raghav wouldn't have interrupted, then would Anu have told Virat about him? Anu is pissed at Raghav, while Raghav as usual he is taunting Virat. He said that woh kisiko pregnant kar ke tum he counsel karne bhej dega smiley26 Par tum apne friend ke saath sleepover nahi kar sakti. Anu said that she felt that the group study was a bad idea yet they're doing it. Where are other college people in the group study? smiley6 Raghav said that I apologized to you, but still I am apologizing to you. That was cringe smiley7 While anu said that I should stop expecting from men all together and she gets angry on not knowing how to react. What the hell is this going? smiley29

In the present, Dadi requests Anu to marry but Anu felt that Dadi was emotionally blackmailing her smiley44 I am not of the opinion that marry young and all, but I feel that she doesn't really knows what she wants. If Virat treats her badly, then she says that I am not your property, if he makes out it with Ayesha, then she will be triggered badly, now she only wants to Virat and Ayesha to be closer, just because Akshat wants it smiley44 If Virat begs her, then she she feels he is using her, if he meets her genuinely, then she will give a nonsense validation talk in a way which he misunderstands. Dadi badly wants them to be Anushat to be married. Anu so beautifully replies to Dadi, that I understand you, but you cant force me in this decision. She said that she wants to leave everything on fate. If fate wants AnuVir to be together?, then will she allow the same to happen that easily?

While Anu always gets a police officer who doesn't match her level. In the end, when Dave said Thik Hai, Anu felt that she was a winner. She can immediately can get a vibe check of those police inspectors, Virat, Prashant, Aryaman but she will always feel nice with Akshat smiley44Does Anu feels that the men are inferior than her? Akshat is behaving as per her way unlike any of the guys. Tara for surely was killed, but if someone behaves lightly like Dave then Anu doesn't likes, if someone behaves smartly like Solanki, then she hates that behavior too. If someone dominates her, then she says mera tareeka alag hai, if someone just goes as per her ways, she will believe them . I love how Anu puts her brain to a task with the medical team. Who killed Tara? Tara wanted to call Vrinda, Uday, Olivia, but she didn't wanna call Akshat? Anu asked Akshat to analyse her character, but when he too analyzed Vrinda's character. She can ask him to analyse Tara. Anu believed her analysis by Akshat but will she believe Vrinda's & Tara's analysis?

Virat wins the case of Mr. Mehta against Chandan Gujjar. Raisinghani Legal celebrates the victory of Virat. He gives the credit to his entire team and he says that this firm is my family. But specially he gives the credit to Anushka. Her face glowed a little bit. He said that "Thank you for being my rock" He even thanked Kavita, there is something not good between Kavita and Virat. He further says that Dida and Anushka are the two important women of my life as they have improved him a lot. Jyoti taunts him saying that is Ayesha not important? Is she not important? Virat says that "Sahi Ladki Se Yeh Jaanana Zaruri Hai ki Woh Apna Sahi Waqt Kab Degi"

Virat steps towards Anushka and asks her what would she say if he proposes her in front of everyone? smiley44Ho Gaya Satyanaash. Anu gets furious and says that its not funny. Why Virat did this stupidity? It was not an act of insult, but it was down right stupidity. Anu when they were alone refused him, then how can he expect her to say something to a question like this smiley24 That too after he announced he is going to be engaged. This guy doesn't knows anything apart from law and his office. He hasn't understood Anu and her reaction, no matter what he does, she will feel that she is being humiliated by her. If he taunts her, he is dominating, if he changes, then she says then it is good for the firm. I feel bad for Virat for his poor skills while handling Anushka. Such a stupidity!!!! smiley44Maybe he was joking, but Anu might have got triggered badly. For a moment I thought that Anu was hallucinating those lines but it was for real.

Anu is pissed at her, while Virat goes behind her. Anu questions how dare he put her in a spot like that? Virat says that he was just respecting her by giving her the credit in front of everybody. This how you give credit by proposing someone? Anu again vents out her anger when Virat said that tum mujhe chood ke chali gai thi. Anu said that I left you because of your actions, your mother left you because of your habits smiley19 That was too much from Anu's side. If Virat has a man child syndrome, then Anu too has a complex that she is superior than men. How can she say those hurting lines to Virat. When Virat was hugging Ayesha in the guest house, she got angry for the wrong reasons. Today she should be angry, but she should say that forget me.

Virat has given whatever she wants, from the cases to getting close to Anushka. It was Anu who wished that Virat should stay back, if Virat felt that his growth was hindered in Raisinghani Legal because of Anushka, then he would have let him leave then. Why just to be a good person in front of Rajdeep? Anu brought her mother in between and justified that her mother did the right thing leaving him. Then I am glad that Virat brought Rajdeep in that talk. Anuvir both are equally stupid, immature emotionally...Still Virat has not understood, that dont believe in Anu says, believe in what she does...

When Virat said that Anu is dead for him, just like his mother, she felt bad. Now, see Anu is insecure that Virat wont run after her, now she will want him to talk to her, to work with her, to help her. If she is secure that he is after her, then she will leave. Just like the courtroom. She wants her attention. He wants her attention...I can see a feminist girl in stuck with a man child syndrome guy...When Virat said this is over, Anu wanted to stop him but...

Ankita slapped Virat because of her own unknown selfish reasons forgetting that he protected her. And behind him, he is uttering nonsense. Anu is helping her yet she is so ungrateful. She has his grudge with Rajdeep, what Anu has done to her. Ankita has perfectly known Anu till date. She is the smartest one from the gang. She has the power to make Anu, Virat believe something.

Anu meets Akshat and says that Virat doesn't feels anything for Akshat and she told Viresha to be together for a while just to meet Olivia. Anushka confesses that she has a darkness within her, she is heartless, emotionless, she is ambitious, she can do anything for her work. Just tell Akshat that what Virat did twice when they were alone and when they were in the office. She said that she has a side which doesn't justifies wrong deeds smiley29 A profession of a lawyer has to justify wrong deeds, why she justified Jiya? A Murder is a murder Right? Just leave Rajdeep after all he has saved criminals. If Virat does the same thing, then he is a cheater, man child syndrome person. Now when she will come to know that Rajdeep was a cheater too, then what will she do?

Anu again hiding Virat's proposal from Akshat and says that she doesn't wants a lie to be the foundation of their relationship. I dont have a problem in Anu being a feminist, but she is believing just one guy so blindly, while she cant trust anyone in this world. Akshat then asks is she ready to commit to him? Anu definitely will say a yes to him. While Ankita is in the Raisinghani house, just for her revenge...

Kosha

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

500 people liked my comment 😂 I have become famous smiley37A72C17C1-EB16-4B88-8503-0DB6CC7D5E13.jpeg

Aw, I think I liked itsmiley31

Pyaarasam thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5VVbB8iJB0/?igsh=YXNkYXhlY3YwYmZ1

Aab yeh kya hai 😱 Sach kaha Jenni ne Virat toh gaya...

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago