Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

They left it open ended when Anushka said I choose Akshat is it for engagement or marriage or serious dating?

Anu made 2 bad decisions in one night what is she thinking agreeing to be with Akshat, allowing a random employee in her home and saying crap to Virat? Anu annoyed me today Virat was being so sweet at first with the thank you Anu speech

yup...even when Virat was giving the thank you speech - she seems not happy...like she was fake smiling. Anu really at times doesn't think. Shes not a smart thinker. Double trouble - saying yes to akshat and Ankita entry in the rai house.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Family pressure, then her yes mere liye this is for marriage...which will lead to whatever BTS we got maybe for Roka 🤷

Virat win my Heart today with the women of my life 😍 This man have a good Heart

Yeah, they will prob do roka or something. Everything was decor in yellow.
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Yup -shubha shubha Dadi having malt for breakfast smiley37 i was dying when dadi said wait until ur uterus dry smiley37smiley37smiley37 dadi lines are epic.

Haan writers is doing great...

Pyaarasam thumbnail

yup...even when Virat was giving the thank you speech - she seems not happy...like she was fake smiling. Anu really at times doesn't think. Shes not a smart thinker. Double trouble - saying yes to akshat and Ankita entry in the rai house.

Am I the only one who feel that her character is undecisive...also unexpressive at some moment...I don't feel it's Jenni. How to Say this her character expression is neutral and we can't tell what she is feeling...

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Am I the only one who feel that her character is undecisive...also unexpressive at some moment...I don't feel it's Jenni. How to Say this her character expression is neutral and we can't tell what she is feeling...

Nah, I think we all do think so too. She hide everything inside of her. She keeps things neutral and hides her feeling until she have it to the max. When she says enough is enough...she speaks her mind out at that point.
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Nah, I think we all do think so too. She hide everything inside of her. She keeps things neutral and hides her feeling until she have it to the max. When she says enough is enough...she speaks her mind out at that point.

Cool, not to be alone. Hope she opens up in Virat's arms smiley42 Till then we will accept whatever Comes our way...

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Cool, not to be alone. Hope she opens up in Virat's arms smiley42 Till then we will accept whatever Comes out way...

Waiting for that day. smiley42
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Cool, not to be alone. Hope she opens up in Virat's arms smiley42 Till then we will accept whatever Comes our way...

I am thinking around epi 30-31...
priya185 thumbnail

I don't want this Anushat love track to last long Akshat is annoying me as Anu's boyfriend and soon I won't have patience to watch his scenes. I hope Anu Virat get close to each other again soon

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I am thinking around epi 30-31...

The next two weeks are going to be crucial if not dragged...Let's see!

I hope after whatever happens Virat is freed from Aisha and doesn't date someone else and focus on himself...And be cold with Anu for a few days.

Anu can do whatever she wants but leave Virat after what she said. Be with Akshat for whatever she feels until a siyapa (we all are rooting for)...and stop playing with both hearts espe Virat's.