Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Yeah, she said exes can be friends. asked virat to be friends? Whyyy - if ur moving on ...move on...lets just keep it professional and live their own life...no need to make each other friends. U still giving hopes.

Wahi toh

priya185 thumbnail

In the precap, I got scared thinking she is engaged to Aksat or something. So this made more sense she blamed him for his mother separating from him and opened old wounds. Wahi acted well you could see the change in his expressions nicely. Virat shouldn't have talked openly about their relationship like that but Anu is also annoying with her Akshat relationship a girl doesn't have to jump into dating/marriage even if her Dadi says. They left it open ended when Anushka said I choose Akshat is it for engagement or marriage or serious dating?

Anu made 2 bad decisions in one night what is she thinking agreeing to be with Akshat, allowing a random employee in her home and saying crap to Virat?

Edited by priya185 - 5 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

I think the breakdown will be anu getting married?

I'm still on someone insulted him or said he is something...Aisha & Akshat maybe

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Yes, I do - I have Jen, Wahi, ksg and gautam number. Never messaged KSG & Gautam. I think I have Karan Kundra number too.

Wow, that's cool

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

In the precap, I got scared thinking she is engaged to Aksat or something. So this made more sense she blamed him for his mother separating from him and opened old wounds. Wahi acted well you could see the change in his expressions nicely. Virat shouldn't have talked openly about their relationship like that but Anu is also annoying with her Akshat relationship a girl doesn't have to jump into dating/marriage even if her Dadi says.

Prob next week Akshat might put the ring on. Anu said she promises to keep private/professional life separate. He might pop the question...he had done his research well to trap anu.

Yeah, I agree with ur points

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I'm still on someone insulted him or said he is something...Aisha & Akshat maybe

Maybe...it would be nice...if they didnt play songs so we could hear what they saying.
Pyaarasam thumbnail

In the precap, I got scared thinking she is engaged to Aksat or something. So this made more sense she blamed him for his mother separating from him and opened old wounds. Wahi acted well you could see the change in his expressions nicely. Virat shouldn't have talked openly about their relationship like that but Anu is also annoying with her Akshat relationship a girl doesn't have to jump into dating/marriage even if her Dadi says.

Yes, Wahi Switch was fantastic ❤️

Family pressure for sure...

priya185 thumbnail

They left it open ended when Anushka said I choose Akshat is it for engagement or marriage or serious dating?

Anu made 2 bad decisions in one night what is she thinking agreeing to be with Akshat, allowing a random employee in her home and saying crap to Virat? Anu annoyed me today Virat was being so sweet at first with the thank you Anu speech

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yes, Wahi Switch was fantastic ❤️

Family pressure for sure...

Yup -shubha shubha Dadi having malt for breakfast smiley37 i was dying when dadi said wait until ur uterus dry smiley37smiley37smiley37 dadi lines are epic.
Pyaarasam thumbnail

They left it open ended when Anushka said I choose Akshat is it for engagement or marriage or serious dating?

Anu made 2 bad decisions in one night what is she thinking agreeing to be with Akshat, allowing a random employee in her home and saying crap to Virat? Anu annoyed me today Virat was being so sweet at first with the thank you Anu speech

Family pressure, then her yes mere liye this is for marriage...which will lead to whatever BTS we got maybe for Roka 🤷

Virat win my Heart today with the women of my life 😍 This man have a good Heart