Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Yes, she want it one last chance...he messed it up. Now - he wants one last chance...she wont give him. Shes ready to marry akshat, but will be there for virat whenever he needs her...like really...

Tabhi complicated and toxic hai, both "move on" but wanna be there for the other why? Dur raho na yaar...

Ek ne engagement ainvy announcement diya, but pyaar Anu se karta hai. Dusri confused hai, Virat koh as Friend nahin chodh na chahiye hai phir bhi shaadi ke liye tayaar hogaya, seriously! They are playing with their own feelings and others hearts too tabhi maybe Akshat koh sadma lagega and hogaya maut ya Joh bhi...any scenario Can work here and it won't be a good one

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

they are judging virat since day 1 smiley29 coz of that cheater fb he is now got that tag. but that scene still has open end coz no one knows if they were indeed dating or not smiley29

Anu said exes Can be Friend or something lately so I don't know...they need to at least clear this yaarsmiley44

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really hope anu says no to virat & she wont break off with akshat...then virat ask her to leave and he takes a break from her. But my heart will cry when he will know anu is getting married. its okay virat - you and I both will cry together...and prepare for a fresh start.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Tabhi complicated and toxic hai, both "move on" but wanna be there for the other why? Dur raho na yaar...

Ek ne engagement ainvy announcement diya, but pyaar Anu se karta hai. Dusri confused hai, Virat koh as Friend nahin chodh na chahiye hai phir bhi shaadi ke liye tayaar hogaya, seriously! They are playing with their own feelings and others hearts too tabhi maybe Akshat koh sadma lagega and hogaya maut ya Joh bhi...any scenario Can work here and it won't be a good one

Exactly...both are wrong. Playing with each other feelings and others as well.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Anu said exes Can be Friend or something lately so I don't know...they need to at least clear this yaarsmiley44

Yeah, she said exes can be friends. asked virat to be friends? Whyyy - if ur moving on ...move on...lets just keep it professional and live their own life...no need to make each other friends. U still giving hopes.
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

they seem solo jen fans or those who want jen only with certain actors. they have issue with virat and wahi smiley24

Some can't move the page unfortunately. Like bohot Maya Maya sing karte hai har roz but I'm like she is an actress she can't play one character the rest of her life 🤷

Wahi honestly is better than some actors... expressions acha hai unke ❤️

Pyaarasam thumbnail

They should've give sid his original look - im sure he cant bc hes does that play through out India- that look was needed. Haan Raghav is good looking...I follow him on IG...amazing dancer.

Naaah for Harsh... and yes for Vivaan and Wahi.

Haan Sahaj is Handsome actually planned to watch campus Beats if I'm not mistaken After Eid inshallah

Pyaarasam thumbnail

got to say though virat really knows how to take care of the firm smiley16 not that anu wasnt good but he knows how to get those charlies devils to be somewhat happy with him smiley37

He does. He said mere saat rehna I Guess is baat kuch toh ulta na karde...but what about the breakdown 🤔 Is it coming now

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Some can't move the page unfortunately. Like bohot Maya Maya sing karte hai har roz but I'm like she is an actress she can't play one character the rest of her life 🤷

Wahi honestly is better than some actors... expressions acha hai unke ❤️

True, Wahi is really good when he does emotional & angry scenes
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Yup, harshad, gautam, kushal, aur Shivam fans and some are jen fan. I saw one of them is flying to India to meet jen, she informed jen on WA...and jen responded to her. I give up on texting Jen...she doesnt even reply or even open the messages on WA.

I Guess some precious fans hote hai...Also a lot watch the show only for Jenni I feel that's not cool

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago