Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

virat smiley44 iska main kya karun smiley44

Honestly, aaj bura laga mere bhai ke liye, but ek number ke buddu bhi hai. Yeh sab na Anki ke wajah se!

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just like dadi humari umeede are dying smiley37

To see anuvi. Twist pe twist

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I thought Anu would feel guilty about what she said to virat (mom part) but nope- she goes running to askhat. smiley18

She is but yeh samajh nahin aaya why go to Akshat and commit when Virat said "it's over". So basically, you waited for that moment to accept Akshat #muhurat smiley7 Anu yahan galat hai yaar.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

yikes i hope not that virat is involved smiley26 i rather akshat ayesha being shady and he saves her from all this smiley26 no more confusions between these two idiots now please smiley37 i am done with anuvir being idiots smiley37

i want that too. I rather it go this way but these makers are shocking us.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

sorry but she is paltu in this way smiley26 after virat left i thought guilt ayega but nahi

Adding to what I said to Rag's post, that is her way of running away from truth. Guilt toh hai but she covered it with her YESsmiley7

Pyaarasam thumbnail

akshat ko haan kehdi smiley44 loh gayi bhains paani mein smiley44

Yeh sirf trailer hai...picture abhi baki hai...I thought Virat was shady but Anu usse kam nahin hai. They are the same. Aab dekhna hai Anu kaise nikalegi iss bhul buleya mein and what Virat will do

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

She is but yeh samajh nahin aaya why go to Akshat and commit when Virat said "it's over". So basically, you waited for that moment to accept Akshat #muhurat smiley7 Anu yahan galat hai yaar.

yup! She’s wrong. They should’ve shown her feeling little more guilty. She goes to akshat, agrees to marry him and come home and makes announcements…everyone is happy. I needed to see virat being mad, sad and heartbroken…I needed to see anu feeling guilty but she’s just moving forward. She really done with virat.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Honestly, aaj bura laga mere bhai ke liye, but ek number ke buddu bhi hai. Yeh sab na Anki ke wajah se!

I know. buddhuram smiley37 kya hi karein iska. smiley44
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

i want that too. I rather it go this way but these makers are shocking us.

itna shock main nahi sehen karungi smiley36
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Yeh sirf trailer hai...picture abhi baki hai...I thought Virat was shady but Anu usse kam nahin hai. They are the same. Aab dekhna hai Anu kaise nikalegi iss bhul buleya mein and what Virat will do

i hope yeh shaadi takh na jaye smiley44