all my analyzation is going wrong…kya kya socha tha and kya ho raha hai

kya kya socha tha smiley37

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

ragav daadi police guy akshat ankita smiley37
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

BTW i loved the guitar & piano version of dil ko pata hai playing the background. So beautiful

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

This is what i think will happens next: Anu goes to talk to virat. Then he tells her to leave Akshat for good, she will refuse and tell him she’s getting married to him. There’s that wedding bts: Sangeet or some wedding ceremony but either ankita or virat will find glues against askhat. Thats how the track will end. Ankita mission to kill rajdeep will fail. Probably someone will come n see the oxygen off. 1st attempt failed. She will try again and thats when the hospital scene will happen.

Remember there’s another bts too when anu is sad and comes in the office wearing like a light pink salwar. Maybe akshat dies for some reason. I hope virat isn’t the reason.

Yaar, I told you while coming back home that I won't be surprised if she chooses Akshat but I was not expecting to see that on the epssmiley3 Wah, Anu! Kya hai yeh...hadh hai yaar!

Yes, same thought when she reached home for her announcement. Paka ta yeh shaadi Anu Virat ka nahin ta, quite expected, right? So I second you on your chronology.

Yeah, I remember. Akshat dies???? You mean he suicide!!!! Or maybe that supposed high-speed car chase!!! No Virat nahin hoga khud Akshat aur Anu hi hoga...If it is Virat, Anu would never accept him again...

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail
smiley37smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

raghav ankita and daadi smiley37 now also police wala smiley37

Oh achasmiley36 Raghav toh rehne deh, we already know.

Ankita toh samajh nahin aya aaj, khud propose her and then oh he is so stupid don't mention himsmiley7

Dadi toh Dadi hai, I find her funny at timessmiley27

Solanki toh pasand nahin te lakin yeh joker kahan se aya jaldi Yogi (even I don't know him) aa jayesmiley36

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yaar, I told you while coming back home that I won't be surprised if she chooses Akshat but I was not expecting to see that on the epssmiley3 Wah, Anu! Kya hai yeh...hadh hai yaar!

Yes, I same thought when she reached home for her announcement. Paka ta yeh shaadi Anu Virat ka nahin ta, quite expected, right? So I second you on your chronology.

Yeah, I remember. Akshat dies???? You mean he suicide!!!! Or maybe that supposed high-speed car chase!!! No Virat nahin hoga khud Akshat aur Anu hi hoga...If it is Virat, Anu would never accept him again...

i am thinking he dies thats why she wore that sad outfit. What if virat does something accidentally and yes anu wont forgive him or accept him but he asks her to help him proof himself innocent
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

i am thinking he dies thats why she wore that sad outfit. What if virat does something accidentally and yes anu wont forgive him or accept him but he asks her to help him proof himself innocent

yikes i hope not that virat is involved smiley26 i rather akshat ayesha being shady and he saves her from all this smiley26 no more confusions between these two idiots now please smiley37 i am done with anuvir being idiots smiley37