Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

sorry but she is paltu in this way smiley26 after virat left i thought guilt ayega but nahi

both are toxic. It’s proven. No Guilt at all. Monday she will go talk to him normal- with no regrets.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

virat smiley44 iska main kya karun smiley44

virat is virat 🤦 - he was kinda wrong to do it in front of everyone. He kinda humiliated her.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

both are toxic. It’s proven. No Guilt at all. Monday she will go talk to him normal- with no regrets.

yaa i know both are equal now in a way smiley29
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

virat is virat 🤦 - he was kinda wrong to do it in front of everyone. He kinda humiliated her.

yes it was but she blew it out of proportion while including his mom too. So in a way both are equal now smiley29 tbh I wish virat and anu now really part ways some days of no love love talk and go on with their so called respective partners and then get back together. the promo for next week is already annoying me same like how anu suddenly agreed to marry akshat smiley29

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

is it just me or do others find akshat callin anu "kiddo" annoying smiley24

Ragz2009 thumbnail

yes it was but she blew it out of proportion while including his mom too. So in a way both are equal now smiley29 tbh I wish virat and anu now really part ways some days of no love love talk and go on with their so called respective partners and then get back together. the promo for next week is already annoying me same like how anu suddenly agreed to marry akshat smiley29

I want that too. Virat doesn’t want to go back ayesha. I really want them to move respectively in their lives. No talks, just work. Don’t know how this akshat track will end and after that virat should stay away from anu. Just silence, in eager to talk to each other but wont. Then they can bring something to bring them back together.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

is it just me or do others find akshat callin anu "kiddo" annoying smiley24

Annoying asf. Can virat give him two hard slap 👋 on behalf of me please. He’s so annoying arrg
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Annoying asf. Can virat give him two hard slap 👋 on behalf of me please. He’s so annoying arrg

yaass. raghav aur akshat dono ko maaro virat smiley37

Ragz2009 thumbnail

yaass. raghav aur akshat dono ko maaro virat smiley37

haan aur ek pyaar se for anu. What kind of lawyer is she? Akshat is fooling her and she’s falling for him smiley3
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I want that too. Virat doesn’t want to go back ayesha. I really want them to move respectively in their lives. No talks, just work. Don’t know how this akshat track will end and after that virat should stay away from anu. Just silence, in eager to talk to each other but wont. Then they can bring something to bring them back together.

yes but yeh aise hain ki maanenge nahi smiley13