Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

not to sound harsh but i feel wahi has 2 sides to him like dual personality. He has a childlike side and also a mature and kind side. Ig it comes from his star sign Gemini 🤣🤣🤣

My brother is a Gemini too born in June and he acts the same way. Mostly he acts like a child though

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

...Anu was hiding Raghav from him, just like Virat did. Who is hurting whom is a big question. We saw after Anu danced with Raghav, Virat kissed that girl, then Anu kissed Raghav. Who is the really starting this action Anu or Virat?...

In the present, Anu meets Olivia, Akshat kept his promise. When Olivia said that Prashant cheated her, Anu said "You never stop loving that one person, you will believe everything he say" smiley44. Anu even believes whatever Ankita says. I dont know her conditioning in believing someone. Olivia filed for a divorce, she caught Prashant with Tara. Prashant is Akshat's best friend, Akshat even knows Olivia, Akshat is even special to Anu. Dont you all find something really fishy? Akshat Yeda Banke Peda Kha Raha Hai. He is behaving as if he doesn't knows about Prashant's EMA. Now after hearing Olivia saying that Tara wanted to talk to Olivia too, she feels that she is going on the right track...

Now Virat as the leading lawyer of the Raisinghani Legal, was a much needed change in the firm. It was entertaining. The way he said Deja Vu smiley41. He looked handsome. The game is on today, Anu was also good, but Virat is also no less. When all of them shooted their problems, I laughed so hard, Koi KJO ban raha hai, koi kachare ka dabba ban rah hai. But where was Kavita??? No HR problem smiley12. While Virat suggested a solution to every problem. Impressive solutions. Bhai dimaag to hai isame, then what happens to him while he is dealing with Anu smiley29. When he said that Nepotism to mera department hai and all of you definitely have reminded of Anushkha Raisinghani. Now I know why Rajdeep liked him so much. If you cant be in the system, then hack it. All of them are liking Virat. Virat has shown his skills, but when Anu will return, how will people accept her? Virat requests all of them, to let not Anu know about this solutions. Why? Please someone tell me. Aur end mein kyun kisine usko kandhe par nahi bithaya? smiley37smiley7

...While Anu wants Akshat to analyse her character. He then said, she is calm, virtuous, selfless, bright, decent girl but he says that Anu carries anger, sadness, darkness within her. He says that she is yearning for love and she has stored a lot in her heart. BHAI KONSA TEER MAAR LIYA AKSHAT NE? smiley7Sab mein hota hai woh andhera, ujala smiley21 Anu got so touch that she got romantic. This is was just ridiculous

Prashant interferes in between and spoils the moment. Anu wants to defeat Prashant and she thinks that her relationship with Akshat wont be spoilt because he is too understanding. While the smart CVs, dont show us the conversation of Prashant and Akshat, after Anu leaves the room...

Kosha

-That's something I didn't develop in my previous review but as I said Anu became toxic because of Virat. The more we get FBs, the more I feel both are equal. Kabhi Virat kuch karta hai aur kabhi Anu. Both are hurting each other for nonsense. Since you mentioned the farewell party, even the beach ones this week, someone called Virat baby, and she got frustrated without knowing who it was or the story behind it, just because Virat is a womanizer. Then, same with Raghav, Virat got angry without waiting for her explanation...They behave as if they are each other partner/ BF GF or whatever, while we don't get their relationship statussmiley44It's crazy, right? Both are jealous, possessive about each other, overprotective, and blablabla phir bhi what went wrong then? And what about the engagement? Sach mein hua hai ya na? Because at this stage I doubt it.

Virat once said there couldn't be MUs between them, but I feel they never understood the other completely...something was missing (because of their past sorrows maybe) to make them one.

-Well, Akshat has always been my target since he was introduced as Aisha's bro and Prashant's friend. From day one I don't feel that man. He is def wearing a mask. Idk if he is involved in the murder but he is def not innocent. It's weird he didn't tell Prashant to come later and he will spend more time with Anu!!!! Kuch toh hai. Fishy toh hai hi

-Virat was the best option for Anu (something I forgot to mention in my review too). Somehow, she knows his worth and is the only one she can trust whatever their differences. Dono opposite hai but ek dun efficient in their own way. We all are wondering why he didn't want to tell, dear? Yeh ladka ache kam karta hai phir bhi chupa raha hai smiley44Fittey muh! But he is cute, yaarsmiley27 Kya pata to surprise his Anu.

-Akshat analysis was not bad to me, but yeh somehow we all get it from her behavior. We didn't need an Akshat to see how our girl is...bohot kuch andar daba rahi hai tabhi she feels alone (I actually understand her) and the fact Virat somehow played with her emo, she has no one to open tosmiley19 (hmm, should add this one on my next part)

-Prashant timing was goodsmiley36 and the fact they didn't show their discussion, well dal mein kuch kala hai zaroor.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

I am too a Gemini...Too Unpredictable...

Meri Maa Kehti Hai Ki Gemini ko samajhna matlab sir deewaar ke aage fodna smiley37

I will say sometimes we are all happy, the next moment we are angry

If we say a yes today, then there is a no tomorrow

We can stay alone, we can feel alone

The reason I connect KW is because I am a Mithun Rashi Holder too, but I am a Leo too

People who know me say that I have an anger of Leo, Mood swings like a Gemini...

If I can be angry in my anger too, then I can be sad in my anger

I get you! And I'm not a Gemini

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

haan, just hope he doesn’t mess up bc vivaan is shooting. Don’t want another love angle. That scene is at rai house.

Maybe they got on a mission and kuch hua...we never know this show is unpredictable

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Maybe they got on a mission and kuch hua...we never know this show is unpredictable

haan and all this will show next two months
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

My 3rd sister is a gemini ♊️ so I can understand what you guys mean.

Also, me being a libra. ♎️- Libras get attractive by Geminis. Libra & Gemini are soulmates and can be best buddies.
Libra can balance it out and gemini dual personalities.

priya185 thumbnail
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Episode 24:

FB still 2014: Anu was dusting when Virat gave her a surprise (came back from course), but spoiled by Raghav who slept there because of group study. Virat frustrated said to Anu I trusted you and left...

Dadi and Anu's talk. Dadi was being dramatic and told her she should get married and that at her age she already had 2 kids and still worked. She added, that Anu's gen is so confused and blablabla. Anu told her she couldn't push her, Akshat & she needed time and said it was her choice...She left.

Anki & Harsh nok jhok. Harsh talks about their relationship and she asks which. She added you think a one-night-stand leads to a relationship...he agreed...She corrected him by saying hookups are for "situationships"...Then Harsh gave her an idea for that, and scheduled some days for sex (TTS: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sat) and when they break the records they can register it as a relationship...what did she think of it said Harsh and she replied harassment at work can be registered...Then they focus on work (Sherawat transport...)

Anu and a new Police officer Dave...the guy was talking randomly and said that Solanki complained about the case and all got transferred...so he is now in charge. The guy is quite chill...smiley37 They met with some doctors and they got more info about the cuts on Tara's body and they concluded that it could be murder without excluding suicide. But Tara was depressed and to do such a cut you need to have full control. One of the Doctors took a stand to correct what Dave was assuming and join somehow Anu's thoughts. He said they should analyze physiological & biochemical markers, and only then, they can determine the real cause of the death.

In court Gujjar got jail...Virat won the Mehta Case.

At the firm, Virat gave a wonderful smiley27speech after his win and called the firm his family. He thanked everyone espe Anu (teaser scene)...then called Anu and Dida the women of his lifesmiley31smiley27smiley19...To make him a better person...Jyoti spoiled the moment by mentioning his fianceesmiley24 Virat said Shaadi will happen soon when the right time comes and the right girl...(teaser scene) Virat proposed to Anu...They are arguing in the washroom...Anu hurt Virat and he said now work with me but don't talk to me.smiley19smiley28

Anki and Harsh talk and Anki says Virat is an idiot...and she is so done with both Anu and Virat...Harsh gave her the idea to enter the Rai house...

Anu and Akshat, Anu told him that Virat doesn't love Aisha and that she told him to play his part, she told the truth about Olivia...She told Akshat that was right about her, she has some darkness, is heartless and blablabla But she has another side too...and to them a chance she doesn't want to begin with manipulation and lies...relationship begins with trust and truth...She excused herself for hurting himsmiley44(other teaser scene/ precap) He told her about commitment and if she was ready for it...he talked about family pressure...Then he added, family aside, you would have to accept me as your life partner but are you ready to do it?

She reached home and announced she accepted Akshat and said yes to himsmiley21smiley24

Anki reached Rai house.

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS