Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Phir dono hai 🤣

haan smiley37 but me following wahi longer than jen made me realise he seems a true gemini
musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I usually post there, but people are busy here 😶😶😶

Edited by TheGirlofRagas - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

IMG_9074.jpeg

Word Count: 0

musicalstorm thumbnail

Now I seriously feel that I am stuck with the year 2014, Mujhe mere 2014 mein kya hua tha woh sab yaad aa raha hai smiley44 Now when Virat is in Australia, the previous day's flashback said that Anu was disappointed when he was with some other girl. Anu is studying in the guest house with Raghav. Someone whom Virat hates the most. If I know the chronology of the flashbacks, then it will be easier to analyze. We saw Anu's reaction, but we didn't see Virat's. Anu was hiding Raghav from him, just like Virat did. Who is hurting whom is a big question. We saw after Anu danced with Raghav, Virat kissed that girl, then Anu kissed Raghav. Who is the really starting this action Anu or Virat?

Anu told Raghav that he is not letting her focus while studying when tried to flirt with her. She was annoyed with him, the moment Virat called she wanted to focus but Raghav accepted the call and tried to hide Raghav, but all efforts went in vain. It seemed that Anu tried to convince Virat that Raghav is a very supportive friend, but Raghav taunts Virat and Virat gets angry then. Even Anu is pissed at Raghav's behavior. Raghav again and again says that Virat treats her as a piece of shit. Even then Anu doesn't speaks a word against Virat, like always. While Anu convinces herself that she is not anyone's property.

In the present, Anu meets Olivia, Akshat kept his promise. When Olivia said that Prashant cheated her, Anu said "You never stop loving that one person, you will believe everything he say" smiley44. Anu even believes whatever Ankita says. I dont know her conditioning in believing someone. Olivia filed for a divorce, she caught Prashant with Tara. Prashant is Akshat's best friend, Akshat even knows Olivia, Akshat is even special to Anu. Dont you all find something really fishy? Akshat Yeda Banke Peda Kha Raha Hai. He is behaving as if he doesn't knows about Prashant's EMA. Now after hearing Olivia saying that Tara wanted to talk to Olivia too, she feels that she is going on the right track...

Now Virat as the leading lawyer of the Raisinghani Legal, was a much needed change in the firm. It was entertaining. The way he said Deja Vu smiley41. He looked handsome. The game is on today, Anu was also good, but Virat is also no less. When all of them shooted their problems, I laughed so hard, Koi KJO ban raha hai, koi kachare ka dabba ban rah hai. But where was Kavita??? No HR problem smiley12. While Virat suggested a solution to every problem. Impressive solutions. Bhai dimaag to hai isame, then what happens to him while he is dealing with Anu smiley29. When he said that Nepotism to mera department hai and all of you definitely have reminded of Anushkha Raisinghani. Now I know why Rajdeep liked him so much. If you cant be in the system, then hack it. All of them are liking Virat. Virat has shown his skills, but when Anu will return, how will people accept her? Virat requests all of them, to let not Anu know about this solutions. Why? Please someone tell me. Aur end mein kyun kisine usko kandhe par nahi bithaya? smiley37smiley7

Akshat meets Anu and shares his cinema experience with her. He feels that he is the magician while Anu is fascinated with the idea of being in cinema. But when Tara's husband said that cinema industry has a lot of dirt, then Anu wont remind of Akshat that is he the part of the same dirt. Anu says that she has observed that Akshat's female characters are flawed. They are all good from the above but from within they are hiding their dark side. Anu ne khud ke baare mein hi baat keh di...Taaliyaaansmiley32...While Akshat is playing one of the female character in front of Akshat. Its easy for a person like Akshat to analyse and observe people and behave like them. Still Anu feels that Akshat is a magician? While Anu wants Akshat to analyse her character. He then said, she is calm, virtuous, selfless, bright, decent girl but he says that Anu carries anger, sadness, darkness within her. He says that she is yearning for love and she has stored a lot in her heart. BHAI KONSA TEER MAAR LIYA AKSHAT NE? smiley7Sab mein hota hai woh andhera, ujala smiley21 Anu got so touch that she got romantic. This is was just ridiculous

Prashant interferes in between and spoils the moment. Anu wants to defeat Prashant and she thinks that her relationship with Akshat wont be spoilt because he is too understanding. While the smart CVs, dont show us the conversation of Prashant and Akshat, after Anu leaves the room.

Anu's attitude with this police inspector is really commendable. Anu again connects the dots for Rajdeep's case and she gets a lead of the trasnsport company with the help of her student

Kosha

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

not to sound harsh but i feel wahi has 2 sides to him like dual personality. He has a childlike side and also a mature and kind side. Ig it comes from his star sign Gemini 🤣🤣🤣

I am too a Gemini...Too Unpredictable...

Meri Maa Kehti Hai Ki Gemini ko samajhna matlab sir deewaar ke aage fodna smiley37

I will say sometimes we are all happy, the next moment we are angry

If we say a yes today, then there is a no tomorrow

We can stay alone, we can feel alone

The reason I connect KW is because I am a Mithun Rashi Holder too, but I am a Leo too

People who know me say that I have an anger of Leo, Mood swings like a Gemini...

If I can be angry in my anger too, then I can be sad in my anger

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haan kuch hua hai I just hope not Virat or maybe he is in danger and she is stressed

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Haan kuch hua hai I just hope not Virat or maybe he is in danger and she is stressed

haan, just hope he doesn’t mess up bc vivaan is shooting. Don’t want another love angle. That scene is at rai house.