Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Well said and yes beyhadh was her rebirth. Honestly if she was with him, she he wouldn’t even work or get work. He is a control freak. But yeah god has better plans for her and everything happened for the best.

Now, it's ulta, people say he has changed with Bipasha. Honestly, a man like him was truly a controller and didn't accept that she was too open about her body and all, right? That's what I felt hearing about all these stories. In short, he wanted her to be the way he wanted and maybe stay home and all...Agar yeh chalta toh humein hamare Maya koh nahin milta. God is the Greatest!

And whatever happened between them, I hated to hear that he said she was his biggest mistakesmiley6 How could he say that, man?

Also, I realized after that all of Jenni's opposite ML characters' layers touch her past regarding their personalities, etc. Kabhi cheating, kabhi gaslighting, kabhi using her, abusing her, etc. Kudos to her for saying yes to all these showssmiley27 She has my respect!

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Now, it's ulta, people say he has changed with Bipasha. Honestly, a man like him was truly a controller and didn't accept that she was too open about her body and all, right? That's what I felt hearing about all these stories. In short, he wanted her to be the way he wanted and maybe stay home and all...Agar yeh chalta toh humein hamare Maya koh nahin milta. God is the Greatest!

And whatever happened between them, I hated to hear that he said she was his biggest mistakesmiley6 How could he say that, man?

Also, I realized after that all of Jenni's opposite ML characters' layers touch her past regarding their personalities, etc. Kabhi cheating, kabhi gaslighting, kabhi using her, abusing her, etc. Kudos to her for saying yes to all these showssmiley27 She has my respect!

Yeah, he said how she was his biggest mistake and he said she was into women’s. She said it the professional way - how both weren’t ready. Respect to her she never spoke to the media bad about him. Where he did. Bips only made films with only him. Her career is basically over. He doesn’t want her to work with anyone else.
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

She said “I am so thankful that this situation happened. I realised that there is so much more that I have to offer. I found this new life, and became Jennifer 2.0. When I look back at it, it was the best time of my life. At that time it didn’t feel so, but whatever happened, happened and I’m so much better now."

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Yeah, he said how she was his biggest mistake and he said she was into women’s. She said it the professional way - how both weren’t ready. Respect to her she never spoke to the media bad about him. Where he did. Bips only made films with only him. Her career is basically over. He doesn’t want her to work with anyone else.

How sad for Bipasha! Kher hamare lives nahin hai thank God for Jenni bakhi Joh hua so hua...I wish ppl to be happy only espe my Darling Jenni 😍

Pyaarasam thumbnail

She said “I am so thankful that this situation happened. I realised that there is so much more that I have to offer. I found this new life, and became Jennifer 2.0. When I look back at it, it was the best time of my life. At that time it didn’t feel so, but whatever happened, happened and I’m so much better now."

Suna suna hai but I don't remember where she said that. Aw, Jennismiley19smiley31smiley27

She inspires a lot

Ragz2009 thumbnail

How sad for Bipasha! Kher hamare lives nahin hai thank God for Jenni bakhi Joh hua so hua...I wish ppl to be happy only espe my Darling Jenni 😍

Honestly i don’t feel bad her bipasha. She’s a home wrecker. Everyone has to pay for their own consequences. Jenny 2.0 deserves the best and all the happiness.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Suna suna hai but I don't remember where she said that. Aw, Jennismiley19smiley31smiley27

She inspires a lot

She did a interview with Sid and she did an interview with Nayandeep too.
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Pyaarasam thumbnail

She did a interview with Sid and she did an interview with Nayandeep too.

Oh ya with Nayan was that blue blazer wala right, I remember

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Oh ya with Nayan was that blue blazer wala right, I remember

yup that’s the one