Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Jen realized it and now they laugh it out. And wahi always support her, very mature guy. Even though she thinks hes man child but he’s very mature, kind and understanding

She is lucky to have him ❤️ Joh bhi unke rishtey 🤗 He brings happiness to her face and that's all what matter. She changed and it's great. No one is perfect and tbh some are worse than her

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

She should open more but I Guess it's due to her last relationship, this worsen, I mean the broken marriage...

She loves her fans but should reach out to them

i hope 🤞 she does. She needs to clear that mess. I know she said it she wouldn’t make that mistake ever or have any co actor go through that. Im sure she’s changed now and yes she loves her fans no doubt. After dmg n sc…beyhadh brought her back and it she realized alot
Ragz2009 thumbnail

She is lucky to have him ❤️ Joh bhi unke rishtey 🤗 He brings happiness to her face and that's all what matter. She changed and it's great. No one is perfect and tbh some are worse than her

💯 that’s why many people love their chemistry and friendship. I feel wahi ka soul entered in her, she became like him now lol. Goofy like him
priya185 thumbnail

Let’s discuss this on IG.

add me https://www.instagram.com/raghni2010?igsh=MWhkMjZtdjdnNjg4dQ%3D%3D&utm_source=qr

we can discuss later. I can tell you all what happened to wahi

Okay

btw I already have you added on IG

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Okay

btw I already have you added on IG

yeah, we do.
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I met Jenny (but not on dmg set) she never disappointed me

What did they do to Wahi apart from changing the ending?

Aw, lucky you!smiley27

Pyaarasam thumbnail

i hope 🤞 she does. She needs to clear that mess. I know she said it she wouldn’t make that mistake ever or have any co actor go through that. Im sure she’s changed now and yes she loves her fans no doubt. After dmg n sc…beyhadh brought her back and it she realized alot

Well, even though I follow her from Code M, I can tell after everything I heard about her, Beyhadh was Jennifer rebirth as an actress and Maya made her a TV Legend. And sorry to say this, but whatever happened in her life (It was her fault also as everyone warned her...), it happened for her good. And as a believer like her, God knew she would fight with herself and come out of it stronger. God knew she was worth that powersmiley27 I'm happy to be her fan and praying for her to improve yet be herselfsmiley31

Pyaarasam thumbnail

💯 that’s why many people love their chemistry and friendship. I feel wahi ka soul entered in her, she became like him now lol. Goofy like him

Jab dost acha ho toh craziness bhi hum accept kar sakte haismiley36 Wahi is a that positiveness she neededsmiley27

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Well, even though I follow her from Code M, I can tell after everything I heard about her, Beyhadh was Jennifer rebirth as an actress and Maya made her a TV Legend. And sorry to say this, but whatever happened in her life (It was her fault also as everyone warned her...), it happened for her good. And as a believer like her, God knew she would fight with herself and come out of it stronger. God knew she was worth that powersmiley27 I'm happy to be her fan and praying for her to improve yet be herselfsmiley31

Well said and yes beyhadh was her rebirth. Honestly if she was with him, she he wouldn’t even work or get work. He is a control freak. But yeah god has better plans for her and everything happened for the best.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Jab dost acha ho toh craziness bhi hum accept kar sakte haismiley36 Wahi is a that positiveness she neededsmiley27

oh yeah. Glad he’s there for her