Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I Heard that about her... actually ek attitude hai unki but she isn't that Bad for me who followed her recently. In one of their promo IV one said that she was uptight and Pata nahin kya (question)...but Wahi defended her. I Guess she is herself only with close one and a lil' aloof with others šŸ¤·

yeah, if u see she doesnā€™t even smile in pictures with fans, rarely does. If she isnā€™t like that she should come out clear. Sheā€™s not that type of her. Many fans said they found her fake, thats why sheā€™s such a good actress. She does it well.
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Maybe also i. Terms of their friendship maybe jen changed. She grew up and became more mature and realised her wrongdoings and that people gaslit her and also wahi aint someone to give up on friends easily. And he also wont accept someone as a friend to treat him badly although he does seem naive in that too šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£

Waise he cute off everything with KSG, right? And chose Jenni overšŸ¤”

Naive that's why he got unlucky in lovešŸ˜­šŸ’”

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Before I get banned from here lol, maybe we can discuss this on IG. We can open a chat and talk there. I might be breaking rules here lol.

It's a private chat no and we are the only one talking here šŸ¤· but why not

Ragz2009 thumbnail

I Heard about controvercies about that show. Wow, I'm speechless šŸ˜± No, not my Jenni šŸ˜ But glad she grew as a human being ā¤ļø

That's why she said she was gaslighted before...just like during Saraswatichandra, if I remember you were the one who told me about the fact some scenes were reworked. Too Bad!

yup, ksg in her life was bad. So many stories on SC set. Had reworked scenes and her contract
Ragz2009 thumbnail

KSG was the PB, maybe...Poor girl! And jab sab khatam khon kara uski side Wahi our Hero right šŸ¤— Wahi is a Gem in all the ways Dehli Da Munda but Dilwale wala ā¤ļø Glory to Him šŸ˜

I'm not Akshat but as I said Jenni has an attitude but kuch sweet hai uski andar

Jen realized it and now they laugh it out. And wahi always support her, very mature guy. Even though she thinks hes man child but heā€™s very mature, kind and understanding
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Waise he cute off everything with KSG, right? And chose Jenni overšŸ¤”

Naive that's why he got unlucky in lovešŸ˜­šŸ’”

yes, he did cut off ksg. He choose Jenny, after she came out to her friends what happened between them.
priya185 thumbnail

I know sooo many Jerians and so many of them from different parts of India went to meet her and all was disappointed. It was sad one time 3 jeranians went and ksgians wentā€¦2 ksg fansā€¦jen entertained themā€¦never made any efforts to meet those girls. Today when i try to get these fans to come back: they said they will just watch the show but wont comment, discuss and etc. bc of previous events. We were like a family n so many memories but only wahi supported. Thereā€™s so many stories of what they did to wahi. I donā€™t know how their friendship lasted so long. Bless wahiā€¦

I met Jenny (but not on dmg set) she never disappointed me

What did they do to Wahi apart from changing the ending?

Pyaarasam thumbnail

they had the same friends group and thats how it ended till now. Yeah im sure she changed but many people till have a fear of meeting her. Even guys are scared to approach her. Ksg messed up alot for her

Wahi is the one that stick with her...kuch toh hai unke Friendship mein. Wahi Saw her, I'm telling you. That's pure love, friendship wala kyun Na ho.

Rahin baat men ka well they should approach her but only the one who Can see her true self will reach her Heart and heal her because last IV with Sid when she said she is confused with that part of her life I felt sadness in her voice and then she added I need a friend as partner...And I believe in that too. Mein khud hamesha kehti hoon I want a Friend not a husband (even married), because a hubby doesn't understand what a Friend does.

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

yeah, if u see she doesnā€™t even smile in pictures with fans, rarely does. If she isnā€™t like that she should come out clear. Sheā€™s not that type of her. Many fans said they found her fake, thats why sheā€™s such a good actress. She does it well.

She should open more but I Guess it's due to her last relationship, this worsen, I mean the broken marriage...

She loves her fans but should reach out to them

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I met Jenny (but not on dmg set) she never disappointed me

What did they do to Wahi apart from changing the ending?

Letā€™s discuss this on IG.

add me https://www.instagram.com/raghni2010?igsh=MWhkMjZtdjdnNjg4dQ%3D%3D&utm_source=qr

we can discuss later. I can tell you all what happened to wahi