Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

They better yaar. What's use of showing parallele lead romancing as if they were lead and not the actual lead

right 🤞🤞💯

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Honestly this P&T case is bothering me. Bass yahin dekhna hai court mein. Where is the other cases and lawyers 🤦

same thoughts baaki sab lawyers kya kar rahe hain 🤣

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Ankita is really annoying and cunning. She deffo is jealous of rumina joining anu she wants her to herself 🙄 also deffo not good girl for virat to help him get anu else why would she talk about akshat. Ever since she slapped virat it has really changed and i always skip her scenes

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Btw, I watch the weeks eps again. Pehla will have to rewatch smiley44

But since Yesterday we were talking about Akshat reaching the guest house. I Guess they might have talked or someone like fam ne bola she is there. Maybe she was avoiding Akshat so went there 🤷 

But was she there with Virat???? Yeh kya confusion hai???? 

Ankita Can we kill her smiley7 She is the big siyapa here...

i feel someone tipped akshat off 🙄 how else will he know she is there when they dint speak for 10 days. Also why is anu even in the guesthouse and how did she patch up with virat i thought they werent talking 🙄 plus she toh moved back to rai mansion. It looked as if all was well or lets put it this way jaise anuvir ke beech kabhi koi siyapa hua hi nahi 🙄 and virat in good mood 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ i reall dont get whats going on plus why she sees akshat initially is shocked but then patches up with him and voila they are in the tub together 🙄 either anu is once again a confused soul who fell for akshats sweet words and in this forgot she was waiting for virat or she tactically did this to get back at virat who did it years ago maybe to see if he truly changed or is just blabbering

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Ankita is really annoying and cunning. She deffo is jealous of rumina joining anu she wants her to herself 🙄 also deffo not good girl for virat to help him get anu else why would she talk about akshat. Ever since she slapped virat it has really changed and i always skip her scenes

I want to skip her scenes too but she is pivotal to the story

priya185 thumbnail

Suddenly India forums layout looks different

Have to expand longer quotes 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Suddenly India forums layout looks different

Have to expand longer quotes 

saw i dont like the new user interface 🙄

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

saw i dont like the new user interface 🙄

Maybe you can give them some constructive tips as a graphic designer 

priya185 thumbnail

I found this Sushant and Wahi video. I would have liked to see them in a project https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5BiZ53PAnQ/?igsh=MWdiOXZrZGV6eDZyaQ==

priya185 thumbnail

Vijay said the team tried to keep the same layout and just recreated the same page using modern Html and CSS.