Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I think a lot thought of that, even I...but abhi kuch nahin dekha na

by help I meant he didn''t murder Tara but might be his alibi or cover for him despite knowing the truth 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

by help I meant he didn''t murder Tara but might be his alibi or cover for him despite knowing the truth 

I get it, he Was involved. 

Some people thought he was the one killing too and is a villain. 

Edited by Pyaarasam - 15 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Just finished catching up on the epssmiley44The show is def slow now and getting boring. I'm only here for Jenni and Wahi otherwise kab tak chalti mein. They messed up yaar!

Kya tah yeh eps and woh bhi 16/17 mins minus intro and FBs, hadh hai yaar. The only thing that smiled at me was the Tuesday FB with Anu & Viratsmiley27 them in the car also, no words but something beautifulsmiley27 And actually a good breakdown but like the tub scene where is the following scenesmiley7 You will get my Raiview anyway. 

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Just finished catching up on the epssmiley44The show is def slow now and getting boring. I'm only here for Jenni and Wahi otherwise kab tak chalti mein. They messed up yaar!

Kya tah yeh eps and woh bhi 16/17 mins minus intro and FBs, hadh hai yaar. The only thing that smiled at me was the Tuesday FB with Anu & Viratsmiley27 them in the car also, no words but something beautifulsmiley27 And actually a good breakdown but like the tub scene where is the following scenesmiley7 You will get my Raiview anyway. 

I felt the same and loved the same scenes. Yup watching only for jen and wahi. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Episode 36: (The summary of the eps as the show is slow, so won't develop much, sorry in advancesmiley31)

FB: Rajdeep, Dev, Anu, and Virat with a client. The client killed his brother and Rajdeep sir told him to tell him the truth and no lies. He narrated it and was jubilating about it. Hearing that Anu was feeling dizzy, but Virat helped her to contain her emotions. In the end, she ran to the washroom to vomit and Virat followed her and tried to calm her down and make her realize that they are lawyers, they defend criminals also, it's their job...Rajdeep Sir came and confronted Anu. He told her that those criminals, she says, are their clients and they pay for it and she is not happy, she could leave and open her own firm with the headline, SAINT ONLY Anu didn't want to listen. Anu was about to give back to his Dad, but Virat held her back. Rajdeep sir, left and right after Anu also. 

Present day: In the car, Ankita & Anu discuss about their new strategy. Suddenly, Anu stopped the car and asked Ankita to drive home. Ankita got excited driving that expensive car. 

At the studio, Aisha was rehearsing and Akshat got mad at her...Virat was there and asked to meet Aisha, the employee informed them but Akshat told him no meeting...A moment later, Anu arrived there and met with Virat, both sat down and waited. Again the employee informed Akshat but he refused to see her. When the employee told Akshat's decision, both Anu & Virat looked at each other astonished.

En route, Anki met with Harsh, they talked about Anki's plan, and for the first time, Anki said good things about Anu. However, Harsh told her to not forget what Rajdeep Sir did to her Mother, and blablabla...She wanted to visit her Mother but Harsh proposed her to go for a long drive...She changed her mind.

On the way, Anu & Virat (left the Studio), Virat turned up the music as they were not talking (their BGM on). Virat's dropped Anu. Before she leaves, she thanks him for the same. Virat told her he should be the one thankful and thank her for the last time, "You were there for me that day, thanks"smiley27 

Ankita reached home with Anu's car and Sarla commented. Ankita slammed her. Dadi called Anki and demanded Anu as she wanted to choose some jewelry for a photoshoot. Anki told her that she was busy. Suddenly, Dadi asks Anki to wear the necklace, Anki puts it and Dadi smoothly insults her smiley7 Anki gets frustrated, and when Dadi leaves a second she spits in her drink smiley11 and Dadi catches her. 

Dolly massaging Dadi, after what happened. Anu arrived and Dadi blamed her for it all. Dadi in dramatic mode, explained everything to Anu and wanted Anki out of the house. Anu & Dadi confrontation as Anu refused. Dadi in the process mentioned Anu's Mom again and Anu got pissed. Dadi told her that she always wanted R vs R, and Anu left. 

In the next scene, Anki is in Rajdeep sir's room, she removes his oxygen mask and he begins to suffocate. 

Edited by Pyaarasam - 15 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Not sure if yall seen these pics!  I haven’t IMG_9406.jpegIMG_9404.jpegIMG_9405.jpeg

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

i agree i am also only watching for jen wahi 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Reem started to shoot for another show today. Wahi seems off today as well. Only Jenny is shooting.