Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Btw, I watch the weeks eps again. Pehla will have to rewatch smiley44

But since Yesterday we were talking about Akshat reaching the guest house. I Guess they might have talked or someone like fam ne bola she is there. Maybe she was avoiding Akshat so went there 🤷

But was she there with Virat???? Yeh kya confusion hai????

Ankita Can we kill her smiley7 She is the big siyapa here...

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

I don't know how long I can carry on watching Akshat Anushka I think I'm just gonna skip their scenes together unless AnuVir are saying something to each other

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Also, I thought that tub thing ya toh Sach mein cheat kiya being engaged to her. Or, not in a relationship but their unique Pata nahin bandhan and remembering that Anu rule don't bring anyone home aisa hua and she got frustrated because she was jealous. And yahan aisa hua, no relationship, they are "Friends" and hogaya you cheated on me while they are not together.

Humein confused kar rahe hai bohot with their so-called relationship/ situationship🙄smiley44

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Akshat looks fishy too good to be true. He fell for Anushka easily (and so did she). Akshat is letting his best friend suffer over a newly formed relationship which is rather weird.

I'm also feeling bad for Virat when he saw Anushka with Akshat. Ankita is brainwashing Anushka to be with Akshat when she was meant to be helping Virat get Anushka before.

Liked Dadi for not trusting Ankita, Ankita made friends with Chachi easily.

I felt bad for Sid Rajdeep embarrassed him and he is forced to be a lawyer.

I join you on Akshat and honestly I felt he might become witness After all. Idk but feel it.

Ankita is Bad, yaar!

Dadi I love her.

And yes no one understand Sid except Anu

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I agree. Why i have been feeling like this current track is going like that show kaisa yeh pyar hai- when amit tandon joined- he was the murder…how he felt for kripa so quickly. This track is going like that expect with a modern twist/new gen style. Try to show Angad as the bad guy and here similarly showing virat as the bad guy.

I feel ankita told Akshat where anu is. Ankita will definitely go against virat in the future. She doesn’t want anyone between her and anu. She wants to know everything, be part of everything and do her shit without any anyone doubting her.

Just for that I want Ankita to end up alone even not Harsh by her side. She is too cunning

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I don't know how long I can carry on watching Akshat Anushka I think I'm just gonna skip their scenes together unless AnuVir are saying something to each other

Well, if we have the engagement and all coming it will take a few more eps, unfortunately🥺 I'm just excited because of Virat's change otherwise the story is beginning to get on my nerves

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yeh toh possible nahin hai Na. Ankita will end up alone with her kartoot toh kaise unless she is redeemable🤔

True. Ankita will be the biggest anuvir problem. She’s already telling anu to go with Akshat. She will go against Virat
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Btw, I watch the weeks eps again. Pehla will have to rewatch smiley44

But since Yesterday we were talking about Akshat reaching the guest house. I Guess they might have talked or someone like fam ne bola she is there. Maybe she was avoiding Akshat so went there 🤷

But was she there with Virat???? Yeh kya confusion hai????

Ankita Can we kill her smiley7 She is the big siyapa here...

It shows after 10 days anu is at the guest house searching for some law book and she’s expecting Virat. When the bell rang- she said virat where did you put this book. Then she realizes its akshat.Only ankita can tell akshat.Ankita is against virat now. Ankita supposed to help virat. But she’s now helping akshat and telling anu to don’t breakup with akshat. Like wtf 🤬
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Hes shooting for more scenes 😢.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

I join you on Akshat and honestly I felt he might become witness After all. Idk but feel it.

Ankita is Bad, yaar!

Dadi I love her.

And yes no one understand Sid except Anu

My mom said she feels akshat will still show up and became a witness she feels .